Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The Fast Show

PaulT

The Fast show

Hello everybody,

It's a bit short notice being next Sunday, but they are running a handling circuit next to the drag strip with three runs for a tenner :thumbsup:

Ok, so not quite the Ring but thought it could be fun all the same :D

I can only do the morning, and sign-on starts at 10am so it will be an early-ish start to get there before the Nova crowd. Anybody else wants to come along then please do :thumbsup:

Paul.

Best of luck Paul - the handling circuit is an interesting idea, but the website looks a bit chavver. If only it was on a Jap day or something as I think it will be over run with Corsa drivers trying to 'drift' :P

Let us know how you get on though :D

Well there was no trouble from any of the Novas :D Unfortunately one guy in an Evo VI managed to beat my time by three seconds, 37 to 34 but you had to start and stop the clock yourself and it took me a second to reach out of the window and hit the button :crybaby:

Unfortunately disaster struck as I was waiting in a queue to drive back to the car park. I had a bottle of Sprite in one of the cup holders, and thought I would have a drink while the traffic got moving. Obviously as soon as I took the top off it went everywhere :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Got a wet lap and sticky hand brake. Won't make that mistake again :thumbsup:

Thought about sticking around for the wet t-shirt contest, but I had to get home really and anyway didn't fancy turning up with wet trousers :D

So bit of a soggy trip home and I've had to do some emergency cleaning with some wet wipes, but otherwise a sound day. They reckoned there were 1800 cars allocated in clubs alone, so quite big. You're right though, Caz, it was chav central :D

Paul.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links