Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Possible Purchace Of A Hilux Surf

GT4 BOOSTER

hello men , i have been looking at this IMPORT surf its a manual 1995 3 litre td with only 9965 miles on the clock , model SSR-X wide body. its up for £7990 . been answered 1000,,,,,,,,,,s times before i suppose but what to look out for , with only 10k on it i suppose the engine isnt an issue but the rest is 11 yrs old. any help appreciated thanks - marc

looked at this today , must say i have never seen such a clean motor , the engine is immaculate , everything is still gleaming silver and gold ,the underbelly is original black paint , with paint markings the !Removed! like to use still visible.i will take a look at the steering wheel and pedals to see the wear if any

tomorrow when i go look again.

what kind of money do you think it should be going for Andy and what is the difference to the 97 98 models.

media.jpg

A 95 SSR-X should sell for around £4500-5000 , prices are dropping fast these days, seems to be loads of people selling them.

If your set on getting the low mileage one ask them for a BIMTA mileage check to be done, even if it is that low it's overpriced.

http://www.bimta.org/MileageChecks.asp

Cant really help you on the prices guide but Andy knows his stuff and he's worth listening to.

But as for getting a Surf they are great cars and if i was to ever change mine it would only be for another one.

i traded in my gt4 , so i have 3k to pay , seems a good way to kill 2 birds with 1 stone , as no one wants to pay 5k for 1995 car or take it in as a part ex.most i looked at are 5.5 to 6k with anything from 68 to 88 k on the clock , i think paying over the odds for 1 with 10k on the clock is a good buy , it comes with the bimta cert also.i hopefully get it next week all going to plan

i traded in my gt4 , so i have 3k to pay , seems a good way to kill 2 birds with 1 stone , as no one wants to pay 5k for 1995 car or take it in as a part ex.most i looked at are 5.5 to 6k with anything from 68 to 88 k on the clock , i think paying over the odds for 1 with 10k on the clock is a good buy , it comes with the bimta cert also.i hopefully get it next week all going to plan

Well i hope it all goes ok for you and you get the Surf you want.

I dont think you will look back after getting a Surf as they are great to drive and fairly easy to modify and work on and parts are fairly easy to get

cheers steve , its always good here on TOC friendly folks with free advice , any places for parts would be helpfull , if and when i may need any .thanks alot

cheers steve , its always good here on TOC friendly folks with free advice , any places for parts would be helpfull , if and when i may need any .thanks alot

theres quite a few places online for parts ive put links to them below so you can put them in your favorites link on internet explorer or Firefox or whatever you using

http://www.toyotahilux.com/index.php?doc=1

http://www.milneroffroad.com/

http://www.supertrux.com/

Hope some of these will help you in the future mate :thumbsup:

Marc. I had a thought as i was sliding down the road this morning :eek: ... It might be prudent to change the tyres if they`re still the originals... 11 years old. Might be getting a bit hardened by now. Not good on greasy roads. :unsure:

thanks martin , i will consider that bud.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links