Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Car Taxes

llith

Hi

Has anyone looked at the Budget supplement in the Times today . In it it states that the Toyota Rav 4 comes into the high Band G of 226g/km or more . My registration document states that the diesel 4D4 has an emission figure of 190 .Just into Band F by 5 g/km.

More misinformation for the anti 4x4 idiots !!

Regards

Yep Times is talking total rubbish, Must have been talking about the RAV4 V8 Turbocharged and Superchargered model that does not exsist.

As far as I am aware the worst any RAV4 does as regards to CO2 g/km was the 2nd Generation 5 Door RAV4 2.0L Petrol Automatic which CO2 g/km was 224.

Yep Times is talking total rubbish, Must have been talking about the RAV4 V8 Turbocharged and Superchargered model that does not exsist.

As far as I am aware the worst any RAV4 does as regards to CO2 g/km was the 2nd Generation 5 Door RAV4 2.0L Petrol Automatic which CO2 g/km was 224.

My V5 says my D4D is 190 g/km of C02 so £195 next time I need a tax disk....

The tree hugging sandle wearing brigade will always get things wrong..... On the General Discusions forum about the budget, there is a link to a goverment site. You can put in your car details and it works out the cost.. only thing is it only lists the new 2.2 D4D as of now....... :huh::huh:

You can Search here;

2.2 D-4D 5 door 6MT Diesel 173 g/km

2.2 D-4D 180 5 door 6MT Diesel 185 ''

2.0 D-4D 3 door M5 Diesel 190 ''

2.0 VVT-i 5 door M5 Petrol 202 ''

2.0 VVT-I 3 door M5 Petrol 207 ''

2.0 VVT-I 5 door A4 Petrol 212 ''

2.0 VVT-I 3 door A4 Petrol 218 ''

which band does a 1998 petrol gx 5 door come into .??????

I would probably think that it is in band F and as it is a petrol model £190 a year .The diesel is £5 more.

Regards

EDIT Sorry, it is pre 1st March 2001 so no band : Over 1549cc so £175

Only cars registered 2001 onwards come in to the new brackets before that it is the old rate which can be found on the DVLA website

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links