Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Graph From Dyno Run A Few Weeks Back...

K19NE G

Here's a photo of the chart from my dyno run a few weeks back. They did the run before installation of the Dastek Unichip but unfortunately the chip didn't work with the car, so I have no graph showing the results after. Dastek have gone back to the drawing board to figure out why so I'll keep you all posted! :(

Does anyone know if the reason I have such a low BHP at the wheels (146) would be due to the traction control??? I'm clutching at straws I know!!! :lol:

04.jpg

Does anyone know if the reason I have such a low BHP at the wheels (146) would be due to the traction control??? I'm clutching at straws I know!!! :lol:

Isn't that about what you would expect? 50hp or so lost through the transmission.

Paul.

Yeah, sounds about right for %age losses ..

I went to Millway and got 190@wheels .. but the "coast down" only added another 30 or so .. (supposed to be 247@fly stock).

But have a look at Linky for details as to what's goign on.

WBHP is the only one you should be interested in. Makes it hard when you have Thor Dynapaks doing "hub" BHP.

Well the only reason I ask is that another T Sport owner had a dyno run with the same mods (K&N) and his showed a much greater WHP. I do understand this is the over-riding figure and the one that counts... but was just miffed when I saw such a big difference! (27% losses for me, 18% for him!) :lol:

Isn't that about what you would expect? 50hp or so lost through the transmission.

Paul.

Not sure Paul... I think we have enough T Sport owners to have a 'shoot-out' now though! :thumbsup: Then I can get my head around the figures :D

Well the only reason I ask is that another T Sport owner had a dyno run with the same mods (K&N) and his showed a much greater WHP. I do understand this is the over-riding figure and the one that counts... but was just miffed when I saw such a big difference! (27% losses for me, 18% for him!) :lol:

Paul.

Not sure Paul... I think we have enough T Sport owners to have a 'shoot-out' now though! :thumbsup: Then I can get my head around the figures :D

with the traction control when turned off it is still effectly on if you can disable it all together you will find that your car will have more traction as i find out wen mine went wrong and lost abs. traction and stability control.

Paul.

with the corolla cts with the traction when its its turned off its actually still on to a certain degree.

i found this out when my traction, abs and stability stopped working and the car was a animal.

if there was away of disabling the traction altogether then you wouldnt belive the car

"wolf in sheeps clothing"

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links