Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Dump Valve's

Ceri-luke

iv hered that the more power a turbo charged car has, the louder the sound from the dump valve is. Are dump valves worth putting on a starlet GT or do they sound ****? i dont fancy spending like £300 on a HKS dump valve coz im a broke student so does anyone know of any other dump valves that are good but under £200 ?

You can vary the loudness of dump valves - it has no bearing on the amount of power produced by the turbo.

Its really the drivers choice the HKS Super Sequential are the nicest sounding dump valves i've heard - but as you said the price tag is the drawback.

I'd be looking at £600+ for a set on the 300.

You can get some in your price range - try eBay

J

Starlet turbos have a recirculating dump valve as standard. You don't need to buy another unless you want a chavvy dump valve noise

TBH its also a way to get noticed.

everyone will know its a turbo when you dump.

I'm staying with recirc's with the 300 as there are no real benefits with it being an auto

J

i have the standard recirc valve. if your on a budget and you must have an atmospheric valve then a bailey isnt a bad bet.

it isnt needed unless you mod the car much. even then id probably stick with an uprated recirc valve as the noise gets on my !Removed!.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links