Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The 4efte

sparco_blues

Hi there, thought this would be the best place to come for info. I have a corolla with the 4EFE engine in it at the moment, but want to change it for the 4EFTE, I was looking down the line of going for a 4AGE but this has proved to be a lot more hassel than first expected, after looking at the costs it would work out about the same as going for the 4EFTE but with more trouble than its worth. So now Ive ditched the 4AGE project and decided on the 4EFTE.

First... Would it be better to go for a new engine and tranplant that in my corolla or would it be worth just using my exsisting 4EFE and converting it to a turbo?

Second... Where is the best place to source a 4EFTE, ive seen that some import places ship them in for around $800, is this a good idea, i live in portsmouth, hampshire.

And Third... whats the general power of the 4EFTE, as stock and after modifications such as induction, exhaust, chip, FMIC, Cams, Gaskets, etc...

Thanks for the info

:thumbsup:

I have a 4e-fte for sale. You'll need more than just an engine and you don't necessarily get that. The engine may cost substantially more than $ 800 when you factor in shipping import duty and VAT

Power - standard 133bhp

after mods - up to 400bhp depending on how big your wallet is and what you want from the car.

what would be everything i need to do the swap, i have a 4EFE at the moment? Here's an example of the ones Ive seen for sale so far

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...TRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

Does anyone know of a good place to source the engine/gearbox from or a complete front cut?

i should be able to help very shortly.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links