Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Front Splitter

Gregg

I think it looks like it should of always been there and not out of place with the rest of the car

what do you think? :rolleyes:

w6xf0k.jpg

Looks good but not as good as mine... :P

I would love to show you my splitter but i cant work out how to post pictures! :crybaby:

I sux :unsure:

www.tinypic.com host it there copy the image and paste on to the thread easy to use, altho i did have to be shown s im not PC illeterate

Yours is nice Bigred but I personally prefer the subtlety of Greggs ;)

It's a Laguna splitter isn't it? Straight forward fit was it?

it is from a laguna, pretty straight foward barely any modifications few self tappers and it was on :D

Bigred, yours looks mean but if i had that type of splitter id have to have the mad sideskirts and rear diffuser look

Anyways all good moddind avensis' keep up thw rok

all i neeed now is clear side repeaters

loving both ya splitters there lads, but i'd have to for for BIGRED's myself, where did ya get it from fella, i been looking everywhere, but can't find them, could you either reply with the name or number of the place you got it from, or PM me pls,

Wayne.

Cheers Gregg hope this works :thumbsup:

Ive been told its part of the SR kit from Toyota, looks slightly aggresive but i love it!

http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=w7btj5

That's the one I've got.. straight from the dealers. It was part of what they called the 'dynamic kit'. Front splitter, sports grill, rear spoiler with led, TTe lowering springs, momo alloys and a chrome tail pipe accessory.

I got mine for a real bargain 5 years ago :D

That's the one I've got.. straight from the dealers. It was part of what they called the 'dynamic kit'. Front splitter, sports grill, rear spoiler with led, TTe lowering springs, momo alloys and a chrome tail pipe accessory.

Hi purvesh81,

I was looking to buy some tte springs but i dont need to now if she already has them fitted thanks for the info mate :thumbsup:

Oh yeah and thats one good looking motor you have there :drool: just like mine :D

Cheers :D I'll have to get some recent ones put up with the new rims and back box B)

Keep modding boys, id love to see some others modded tints up for me next

keep pimping your ride taxi man lol!!!!! lookin good.

Gregg i'd love to post some pics, up, but it won't let me, :S as you can see from my Sig, our "Taxi's" are both looking good, jus a shame my bumper is different to BIGRED, i got the slightly later model :(

Gregg i'd love to post some pics, up, but it won't let me, :S as you can see from my Sig, our "Taxi's" are both looking good, jus a shame my bumper is different to BIGRED, i got the slightly later model :(

Use the tinypic link above?

i must add i am not actually a taxi driver, i just get that comment off me mates, i work in schools coaching, lol

i know matey, hence the inverted comma's, i get the same thing too, altho it is getting less now tho.

tinypic.com mackers to host your pic

you can upload from your pc and then copy the link and it will work on this site then, thats the only way i know how to host pictures on this site

The splitters look good Toyota should incorporate the splitter in any new model. What is the cost of the whole thing?

I've literally just won a set of DTM corner splitters on E-Bay now, should be with me in roughly a week, just in time for me gettting my side strips and bumpers colour coded by a mat, also he's going to re-paint my MGZS rear spoiler :) ........ I'll get another mate to host the pics ans i'll post them when it's all done.:)

I've literally just won a set of DTM corner splitters on E-Bay now, should be with me in roughly a week, just in time for me gettting my side strips and bumpers colour coded by a mat, also he's going to re-paint my MGZS rear spoiler :) ........ I'll get another mate to host the pics ans i'll post them when it's all done.:)

Looking forward to seeing the end results... B)

• 1 month later...

Any ideas where an Avensis front spoiler like that one can be bought from? Been after one for my chariot since I got it over 2 yrs ago. Cheers.

Any ideas where an Avensis front spoiler like that one can be bought from? Been after one for my chariot since I got it over 2 yrs ago. Cheers.

Which one? Greggs or the one BIGRED posted (which is the same as mine).

Greggs I think is a renault laguna splitter and mine was part of the avensis 'dynamic pack' they offered. I'm sure if you ring your local toyota they can give you a price for one.

Its the dynamic pack front spoiler I'm after. Got the rear spoiler, 16" SR chooly hool hoops and lowered it using springs from dynamic pack but looking to purchase a f/spoiler for it. Also after front and rear door mouldings for the nearside of it too. Is there anywhere in UK that manufactures side skirts for a Mk1 Avensis saloon? Anyone selling any of the mentioned on here??

Its the dynamic pack front spoiler I'm after. Got the rear spoiler, 16" SR chooly hool hoops and lowered it using springs from dynamic pack but looking to purchase a f/spoiler for it. Also after front and rear door mouldings for the nearside of it too. Is there anywhere in UK that manufactures side skirts for a Mk1 Avensis saloon? Anyone selling any of the mentioned on here??

Door mouldings come up on eBay from time to time.

No UK manufacturers that I've seen.

There is this option outside though... Bodykits

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links