Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Todays The Day!

Woody27

Meguires ScratchX will sort the swirl marks out on the bonnet.

The Quick clay works very well too.

One thing you mustn't forget when cleaning though... Use DECENT cloths! Don't clean your car lovely then polish it with an old tea-towel or t-shirt as that just makes it look 10 times worse! Get a decent Cotton Terry towel, or microfibre cloth!

I've found that TurtleWax is excellent for washing (suds) and it's tyre-gel and window cleaner is excellent too. Then quick-clay and scratchX, then autoglym super resin polish, then meguries gold class wax.

There's a fair bit of cash there and a lot of time! But it gets an un-clean car very much clean very well!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Woody27

• DaveSR

• Al J

• ssk2

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i suppose i will just have to spend a lot if i want it looking awesome :D Suppose it does last ages though and the good stuff will give best results :D It sucks as there is quite a few things that i got in the pipeline atm (nothing major) but i just waiting on people to email back as the websites i buying off aren't correct etc. :P

O and did anyone know if my curved sunstrip was just because thats a style (and that i can infact buy a straight one (i would prefer)) or that its always curved at the edges i just hadn't noticed? I thought Lee's yaris had a straight black sunstrip? That looked awesome and want one like that :D

Dammit mines just some chav shape one (not surprising as got free with max flower ages ago :P) Anyone on here got a black straight one they wana flog cheap? :P O and with car care, am i supposed to wash, polish then wax as in a NXT Meguiars pack i was looking at today it had the shampoo and conditioner, wax and glass cleaner (with applicators etc) but no polish? So can i just use that shampoo then the wax and get a nice shine? Sorry i'm so rubbish at all this! Cheers for all help so far!

Cheers Al forgot about that! Getting my car to look shiney the first time is gona cost alot :( I was thinking just Meguiars tech shampoo then ther tech wax for body but may aswell get swirl remover to proper remove bonnet swirls n also then polish paint work to brighten it to fullest (although it already bright so dunno about polish). But yeah specially as i need to buy like mittens and chamois as first time so need to buy almost everythin :P

Cheers Al forgot about that! Getting my car to look shiney the first time is gona cost alot :( I was thinking just meguiars tech shampoo then ther tech wax for body but may aswell get swirl remover to proper remove bonnet swirls n also then polish paint work to brighten it to fullest (although it already bright so dunno about polish). But yeah specially as i need to buy like mittens and chamois as first time so need to buy almost everythin :P

Yeah, it all mounts up, doesn't it? Then.... there's Petrol! :eek:

Mind you, they don't use that much! :P

A week later and still no pics :(

You sure you got one :P !

You may have a point! :lol:

RUDE! :P lol fine i get sum pics but they be rubbish! I can get an obscure picture too if you dont believe it so it cant be someone elses either :P You rude so n so's! Reason no pics as looking bit dirty from dust n that in garage! *Goes out to take loads to prove u wrong* :P

EDIT: Got piccies that i will up later as going gym now! Got no real good ones as aint much space in my garage :(

RUDE! :P lol fine i get sum pics but they be rubbish! I can get an obscure picture too if you dont believe it so it cant be someone elses either :P You rude so n so's! Reason no pics as looking bit dirty from dust n that in garage! *Goes out to take loads to prove u wrong* :P

EDIT: Got piccies that i will up later as going gym now! Got no real good ones as aint much space in my garage :(

Your not a member of Swan Pool or Bourton Mill are ya fella!? :ffs:

Your not a member of Swan Pool or Bourton Mill are ya fella!? :ffs:

No :wacko:

We dont care if your car is dirty mate....

Get some pics up pronto!!

Or I'll send the lads round...... to take some! :lol::lol:

There being uploaded to photobuckets as we speak... i warn you that there is no space in garage so odd rubbish photos :P

EDIT:

The Pictures for all you non-believers. O and it doesn't show up the dirtyness too bad in photos! I apologise for their rubbishness but cheap camera and in small garage!

At Dealers :D

Rear end best photo as could open garage door :P

Best front picture possible in such a small garage! (Observant among you may notice the HU fitment guide on dash :P

mmmmm TTE

Slightly arty farty without meaning to be!

Nice HU :D

Right so stick that in your pipe and smoke it non-believers :P Now i shall get on with my Electronics Coursework thats in for tomorrow!!!

Edited by Woody27

Atlast boy :P !

Good to see that you have been busy already ......... and you should know that TOC comes first before coursework for school :lol::lol:

p.s if you want any help just ask ;)

There being uploaded to photobuckets as we speak... i warn you that there is no space in garage so odd rubbish photos :P

EDIT:

The Pictures for all you non-believers. O and it doesn't show up the dirtyness too bad in photos! I apologise for their rubbishness but cheap camera and in small garage!

At Dealers :D

Rear end best photo as could open garage door :P

Best front picture possible in such a small garage! (Observant among you may notice the HU fitment guide on dash :P

mmmmm TTE

Slightly arty farty without meaning to be!

Nice HU :D

Right so stick that in your pipe and smoke it non-believers :P Now i shall get on with my Electronics Coursework thats in for tomorrow!!!

NICE MATE!! I see you chose the rite yaris with the original TTE exhaust, im lovin it

Hehe thanks all :D Got lots in pipeline just to smarten it up (nothing crazy and nothing you aint seen before) ready for JAE! Should be nice, shiney and smart looking by then! However i apologise in advance for the lack of rounds on me at JAE due to insufficient funding! :P

It looks pretty shiny already to me!

I do like that exhaust...

That's better Woody. Hard to visualise a Chilli Red SR without photos. :D

As Hexa-dB said, it looks shiny already. B)

Oh and I've found another 'mod' for you to do. Will take a few seconds and improve the look of your car considerably...

remove the dealer's sticker from the rear window. You're only allowed stickers you put on yourself and TOC decals are compulsory.

It's the law. :yes:

Lol yeah already removed the ones from number plates! :P Was sticker infested at first! Also will my car be in "club toyota" as it has a sticker on the front but i haven't really looked into it! Is it a personal thing to the owner or will it be carried across with the car? Finally, what actually is it?! :P But yeah need to get my TOC sticker in some time but as it off road no rush yet!

Yeah was waxed before i got i think but needs a rub down as getting dusty up close!

Lol yeah already removed the ones from number plates! :P Was sticker infested at first! Also will my car be in "club toyota" as it has a sticker on the front but i haven't really looked into it! Is it a personal thing to the owner or will it be carried across with the car? Finally, what actually is it?! :P But yeah need to get my TOC sticker in some time but as it off road no rush yet!

Yeah was waxed before i got i think but needs a rub down as getting dusty up close!

It's to the owner ........ it's worth signing up to IMHO :thumbsup: !

Read the warranty thread I created not so long ago :thumbsup: !

klkl cheers will do (tomorrow when got more energy)!:P But yeah i not looking forward to service as i probably gonna go toyota as ftsh so far so wana keep that up. But yeah cant wait for the next few things to come through in post/get ordered so can have another wave of fitment of parts :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links