Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

! Cd Player Help !

AnD85

Hi!! This is my first post here :help: >>

Jst got a new C1 and I am looking to run cables to the boot for an Amp etc. I've tried looking in the forum for info about how to get into the back of the cdplayer >> but the links on the DAB Radio CD player topic aren't working. Does anyone have know how to get the head unit out so I can plug my cables in the back and run them through?

Help would be much appreciated :thumbsup:

Regards, Andy

Jst got a new C1 and I am looking to run cables to the boot for an Amp etc. I've tried looking in the forum for info about how to get into the back of the cdplayer >> but the links on the DAB Radio CD player topic aren't working. Does anyone have know how to get the head unit out so I can plug my cables in the back and run them through?

Regards, Andy

Just go to the "Pinned Topics" item : Accessories Installations Manual and select:

Vehicle= Aygo

Category= Installation Manual

Accessory Group = Audio

Good luck!

Regards, Andy

Just go to the "Pinned Topics" item : Accessories Installations Manual and select:

Vehicle= Aygo

Category= Installation Manual

Accessory Group = Audio

Good luck!

Thanks dude thats a great help :thumbsup:

Cheers, Andy

you take off the fan dial with something like a flat head screwdriver, then there is a screw underneath there you have to take off. After that using brute force pull the entire console with the radio towards you to take it off.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links