Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Cynos Help (headlight Bulb)

denzincynos

Hey Guys,

Im back after a long break, my car is ready and is on the road after the MOT. Just about thought I had everything done and my rightside headlight is not working just need a bulb as when Im on full beam both headlights work. Can anyone help me with parts or where I can get one from or what other models fit my car. Its a 1992 cynos 5EFHTE

When I get home 2nite I will be posting the pictures. I would like feedback from you lot but be nice!

Ive put 17" on my car with very low profile tyres Ive noticed when Im on full left lock my tyres rub and it makes the most horrible sound. Any ideas about this as when Im on full right lock it seems fine.

Cheers Danny

bulb is going to be something common (probably). Take it out and take it to Halfords / motor factors and get them to match it.

Tell me more about your turbo engine...

Maybe your steering has slightly more travel one way to the other. Are any wheel spacers missing. What wheel offset did you use?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links