Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pics Of My Paseo

recoil

Hi all,

I've been reading the forum for a while but haven't posted until now. Anyway, here's some pictures of Paseo. She's been off the road for about 6 months while I've been driving my Clio RSi but after taking her for a quick spin I think I may be getting rid of the clio and using my Paseo :)

So here's some pics:

mrrecoil-2.JPG

mrrecoil-4.JPG

mrrecoil-5.JPG

Wot do you think?

Awesome... and its in the best colour!!

Ditch the french sh!tbox asap and drive your rice racer full time. :D :P

It's not just a matter of fitting silvervision bulbs. You need to remove an orange plastic lens thing. I was gonna do it before, but thought I'd break it. If there's an easy way of doing it, I'll try it :)

The reason I like my clio is because it's so fast compared with the Paseo. It must be around 115-120 bhp now and the RSis dont look as sporty as the valvers so it's like a wolf in sheeps clothing :)

Here's some quick photos of my Clio too, it also needs a wash ;)

mrrecoil-clio1205061.JPG

mrrecoil-clio1205062.JPG

mrrecoil-clio1205063.JPG

Clio is nice aswell, hmmm, gt a 4e-fte for your 'seo.

As for the orange in the indicators u need to smash crack break anihilate it and get it out. It looks great once done though.

Clio is nice aswell, hmmm, gt a 4e-fte for your 'seo.

As for the orange in the indicators u need to smash crack break anihilate it and get it out. It looks great once done though.

so how would i go about obtaining a set of clear covers arfter the destruction is over?

When I had a look, you dont need a clear cover instead of the orange one. The orange cover is only there to make the indicators flash orange (there's a white bulb behind). So once you've removed the orange cover, as long as you fit Phillips Silvervision bulbs, you should be fine. Silvervision bulbs look silver normally, but actually flash orange so they will look a lot nicer.

Gonna try this sometime soon btw and de-tango my Paseo! :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links