Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Evening Folks

DaveSR

Very nice Dave :thumbsup:

And it has a turbo! :D :lol:

Although your alloys look a bit mucky.... forget to clean them or something.... little bit of elbow grease mate... :lol: ;)

read the post............................

he didnt clean the outside! :blink:

Although your alloys look a bit mucky.... forget to clean them or something.... little bit of elbow grease mate... :lol: ;)

read the post............................

he didnt clean the outside! :blink:

:unsure::lol::lol:

One does not have time to read things, one is very busy and important.... :lol:

And dont shout at me young Lee, or I'll give you a smacked bottom.... :lol:

Very nice Dave :thumbsup:

And it has a turbo! :D :lol:

Yes the Turbo is great :D

:yes: :D :thumbsup:

looks smart, well done on getting the leather too, nice find!

although, i was sure the phase 2 was introduced on the 53 plate, unless yours is one of the end of the line phase 1

Over the past couple of hot days I have noticed the gap around the cd player getting worse. I popped into Mr T and the bloke said that it's a common problem. At first they are going to try and shave it to make it fit correctly but if not a new dash will have to be fitted :wacko: . It's going in on the 19th June and whilst it's there it will also be getting it's door seals replaced.

All these things hey ...... plus my clutch has developed a squeek (sounds like its coming from the inside) when pressed so I shall be calling Mr T tomorrow to get that sorted too :thumbsup: !

It's not a good start however I am very happy with the car :D !

Some pictures:

th_DSC00574.jpg th_DSC00575.jpg

i had that problem with mine, had it fixed under warrenty, but the monkeys at toyota didnt do a propper job as its now starting to appear back again.

i had that problem with mine, had it fixed under warrenty, but the monkeys at toyota didnt do a propper job as its now starting to appear back again.

Where did you take it?

Coventry or Nuneaton ..... or is it a stupid question :P :lol:

Where did you take it?

Coventry or Nuneaton ..... or is it a stupid question :P :lol:

its a stupid question, (coventry)

• 2 weeks later...

Well today my car went in to be sorted:

Gap around the radio/cd player

Front door seals replaced

And at the last moment a squeaky clutch that had developed, which I thought just needed some WD40 on it.

Well they gave me a brand new 1L yaris to drive as my courtesy car which was fun - NOT :ffs: :lol: !

Anyway they sorted the door seals however it has to go back in again in July for a new dash to be fitted (the long wait because of getting a courtesy car) because shaving it didn't sort it out.

The big news is that my squeaky clutch is up the duff and needs a new master cylinder fitted as well as X, Y, and Z to it, but that went over my head :rolleyes:

The guys did the safety check and it passed everything else which I am chuffed about however I want to know why it wasn't checked/picked up on from where I got it (as well as the door seals) so somebody will be getting a letter :yes: ! I have also had to spend £117 on two new front tyres too within 4 weeks of owning the car.

Again I must praise the guys at my local-ish Mr T @ Listers Nuneaton for there non-bull**** approach and getting straight to the point ..... their services are always top notch and everybody is happy to great you even if you don't buy a car :P :lol:

i don't think dealers actually do half the stuff they are supposed to do. In fact I don't trust them as far as I could throw them hence anything i can do, i do myself! it does help that i'm mechanically minded but saves me grief.

only thing i did note from your photos is your steering wheel controls are completely different to mine! maybe its a prefacelift thing. The one's in yours look like the ones out of a yaris.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links