Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

4efte Into Corolla

sparco_blues

Hi was just wondering if anyone has put a 4efte lump in a 98 corolla with a 4efe or know why i can go to find out more details, cheers people, ive been hearing all sorts of different thing and want the facts :thumbsup:

It should fit staright in dude, I would first find somone with a startlet and just check the mounting points for the engine as long as thats straight fit you will be laughing :thumbsup:

You should be able to use the same driveshafts that are in your rolla at the moment. But would be worth checking out.

I have no heard of anyone doing that conversion but if you do it reckon you will get good results :thumbsup:

Hi was just wondering if anyone has put a 4efte lump in a 98 corolla with a 4efe or know why i can go to find out more details, cheers people, ive been hearing all sorts of different thing and want the facts :thumbsup:

Its gotta be doo-able.... There was a flea bay auction going the other day with a AE92 With the 4e-fte in it.

Dont know of anyone who done it thou..

BoB

I cant seem to see any pics?

You can,t see any pics :wacko: including when you scroll down on those to pages ( 8 & 9 ) :huh:

I cant seem to see any pics?

You can,t see any pics :wacko: including when you scroll down on those to pages ( 9 & 10 ) :huh:

I cannot see them either :wacko:

The Down pipe he wellded it himself the rest i must ask him , because a guy near by my town builds these things in , now he,s busy with the wiringloom

he drives a AE 86 and imports engines himself

dscf00455509mx.jpg

dscf00319pz.jpg

dscf00843qw.jpg

dscf00984148ax.jpg

This is a rebuild from a 4A-FE to a Blacktop 4A-GE 20v from another Clubmember :yes: that he did

I will ask him what he,s a got in his AE86 cause he has severall AE86 and one with a conversion

has this guy got an email address or a website

I will have alook :thumbsup:

Sorry now email adress only ICQ or PM

His name on our Forum is AE86

http://www.corollaforum.nl

His name on our Forum is AE86

gif him a PM

thats the conversion i wanted to do! but some people said dont, is it better to get the 4 efte or just get my engine now turboed??

i cant use that forum as its all in dutch, ive tried a translator but it wont go past the login screen, any chance of finding out the guys email for me, would be very very helpful.

Failing that, im gonna have to learn to speak dutch, will come in handy for them trips to the dam lol

I will see what i can do for you about an emailadress :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links