Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Well There U Go

Chyownster

:censor: :censor: I did it and a good job of it i did too.

I crashed me Yaris. these cars are made to deform and dont i know it. was only a low speed bang about 15mph and it loos terrible. New bonnet, Fnt Cross member, bumber and a lot of money. I has really :censor: :censor: me off. looks like ill be using the bus for a bit then.

Will host a picture and let u people have a look at it

Sorry to hear about that buddy, hope your alright which is the most important thing, the car can always be replaced....

What happened ?

Oh, that sucks mate.

Sympathies to you....

YUeah im ok cheers the car aint tho, got some quotes of people and they are asking 2k for repars found another place where i kno the guy and he sed the total cost will be about 600 which aint bad.

What happend was i was followin my mate was doing 25 in a built up area and the idiot stopped in the middle of the road. i didnt see his brake lights cos one was out. the speed of impact was about 15mph. whats annoyed me the most is that he hasnt got a scratch on his which is a bugger.

yea yaris body panels dent and bump really really easy m8 :( mine was trolleyed not very hard and its a right mess in the back, cant even push the dents back out!!

unlucky m8 :(:(

Shame it was a mate because his car is not MOT standard hence an offence. A good lawyer would shift the blame there.

£600 sounds ok given the damage though and if you avoid insurance you'll keep it off the register.

Well the mate wants to claim whiplash for a little nudge. and he never wears a seatbelt so i dunno what to do. i think that it might have to be an insurance job if he is claiming against me.

If he's going to claim against you get a lawyer, tell the lawyer exactly what has been said, as Dose said, bulb out is MOT Failure and no seatbelt is illegal anyway....

i did the same thing, did anyone notice the back of my yaris at JAE??

looks terrible dont it.

Hi Chyownster

Hey thats a bloody shame mate. Some mate there :o . Like what rhaines said i would get a solicitor there mate. Seems to me that he will stitch you up there. Plus your mate wasn't wearing a seat belt and thats against the law mate. Plus you say that his brake light was out as well?

Maybe if he was wearing his seat belt he wouldn't have whip lash mate? Take the w :censor: r to court mate. He will go down with you mate. They will looking into that mate and i'm sure that he will have to pay out to you mate. But at the end of the day you ran into him??

This is a tuff one mate? Wish you all the best with this mate

jerry!!

this bloke sounds like a right :censor: ? hes supposed to be your mate?

when my mate went into the back of my saxo we sorted it out as sweetly as possible. id never have thrown a PI claim in, the guy cant have whiplash. 15 mph is very slow. i got hit so hard there was tyre marks on his bonnet where my car lifted up. and all i had was a bad leg... tell him to :censor: off.

and if his car isnt MOT'd he cant have valid insurance, and therefor, cant claim

Yeah thats a fair point. if he wants to claim whiplash then ill give him something to complin about. he is a pain in the ***** i told him we can go to court if he wants and then he was a bit aprehensive. Lying bugger. Well the car is bookd in for work next thrsday so i expect to be back on the road on the following week.

Really annoying the fact that this money that i have to fork out for repairs was for some wheels

what would you say if i pointed you in the direction of t sport wheels for 300 quid...

but yeah, shame about your savings getting blown

Ah..but a good lawer would also say...where's the evidence of not wearing a belt....where's the evidence to say that the bulb wasn't broken in the impact...by the shock...where's the evidence that you wern't up his ***** when he breaked... lights or no lights...at 25 mph..it's obvious when someone's stopping...if your not too close...

If this went to court....then you'd probably get no where...crap but true.

Moral...always carry a disposable camera with you...and get snapping...!

bulb out is MOT Failure

But you'll have to prove he knew about it and made no efforts to have it repaired. :( Unlucky. There are a lot of :censor: out there though. Not really a mate at this point I would have said.

how can you call him a mate?

exactly, thats why i have decided to do the repairs myself. the only thing that i dont have is a jig and i cant paint for toffee. i will probably loose in court or anything so there is point cos then ill have to pay out and i will get black listed by the insurance companies.

I have told him and all his mates to sod off out of my like the rats

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links