Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mr2 Insurance

DrMR2

Hi Guys,

It has come to the time of year when insurance is up for renewal. This previous year i have been with Direct Line as they provided me with the cheapest quote and i was new to the car (just wanted to drive it as quickly as possible!).

Now i have had it a year and have more time to search for better quotes, i was wondering if there is a good broker or company that you guys go with. If so, could you provide me some details so i can get a quote?

The car is N/A.

Cheers,

J

well... I am currently with Churchill.. they were the best last year.. provided I had no mods :) £635ish :) im 24 with 6 points and 2 years no claims also an NA

I have heard good things about Sky Insurance... and also A-Plan are sposed to be pretty good?..

last year admiral beat all my other quotes ... but it was one of those NCB accelerator things... 10 months instead of 12 for a years worth of ncb.... was a good price tho

Tesco was best on my MKII N/A. £520 fully comp in Birmingham B)

Guest Deadlock

Their adverts are crap, but confused.com came in handy when I wanted a fast quote.

I think it was something like £460 with Admiral, but I added a few things on and bumped up my excess and changed to Fully Comp for around £510. I haven't driven a car in about 2 years so had 0 NCB, car is immobilised and alarmed and has a snap-off wheel for security.

Not sure about the Mk2 but I've insured my Mk3 with Tesco fully comp for £307 (no hard top,no garage). I'm 30, full no claims.

Have shopped around but most insurers will quote me double not 'Happy'. Tesco's has yet to be beaten and I've been with them for a few years, even when I had my Type R they were still half the price and they are v friendly & helpful on the phone. Online is even cheaper and you get those all important Clubcard points!!!

Hope this helps.... :thumbsup:

Cheers guys,

My cheapest so far is a cool £280 fully comp with Admiral, i am well chuffed!! (28, full NCB)

gosh ,,thought my direct line wa good,,,£500. fully comp..ect.... gonna try tesco and admiral next month when its due for renewal..ta chaps ....P.P.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links