Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Split This Forum ?

windy1

As a newbie, this forum is a real gem with some very useful and money saving advice. However, we are all busy and it might help to split it into old Avensis and Current/New using new model intro dates or similar.

I know there are some things common between the older and newer models, but as technology moves on (particularly electronics), there is a risk someone takes older model info and uses it on new.

Any comments and suggestions?

Sounds good to me. Certainly I get all confused when people start talking about T3 T4 type things.

However, I guess that a lot of new Avensis owners used to be old Avensis owners and so have lots of helpful hint and tips which might get lost if we split the forum.

There you go.....I am all confused again

I think the problem would be if we split it, there would be too many sub sections with about 3 posts in each.

But highlight it in the "suggestions" area .. the admin will look and let you know.

Rather than split it cant the titles of posts include say MK1 MK2 MK3 or MKall? As it is not always immediatly obvious to which the poster is reffering.

I think the problem would be if we split it, there would be too many sub sections with about 3 posts in each.

But highlight it in the "suggestions" area .. the admin will look and let you know.

:lol:

"Big Brother will get back to you". ;)

I think Iian has a good idea there. Self-regulate it with the "MKx:Post Title" in the post if it's a version specific post and have a sticky so people know which version they have as not everybody will know. It would make it easier to search for version specific info too.

Would be easy for the time being, and then when it's split, it'll make it easy for us non-avensis knowing mods to move the threads ;)

It's been asked for a few splits in the MR2 section, also an "old school" or Classic section. And I've just seen a request for a few Jap import models to be added.

So there could be a few added soon. Cross your fingers ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links