Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Ph2 1.3 Exhaust

armoredfist2002

Custom exhaust system for yaris off a 2004 1.3 blue, it may fit other models but i'm not sure

4" Tailpipe with flameburnt tip 45mm pipework, cat back exhaust. Stainless Steel system.

This is 1 year and 5months old and still in good condition.

Uses OEM mount locations

Gives a nice deep rumble, roughly 98dB

will need welding after cat, backbox bolts on to middle section (sorry no bolts)

(EDIT) Will also Fit the yaris t-sport with a bit of work

Pipe before middle box will need cutting down, the rest should fit, not sure how far the tailpipe will stick out.

£200

COST £400 BRAND NEW

pickup only

may be able to post if someone is really interested but the buyer will need to pay for this.

Exhaust is a bit dirty in the pics, it will be cleaned before leaving.

KIF_2730.jpg

KIF_2731.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Will also Fit the yaris t-sport with a bit of work

Pipe before middle box will need cutting down, the rest should fit, not sure how far the tailpipe will stick out

Someone make me an offer on this as I need it to go

• 2 months later...

this is provisionally sold,

No offence but £50, I may aswell keep it, and there is no point in selling the backbox on it's own, i'll be left with a middlebox I can't do nothing with and the backbox won't fit directly to your car if that's what your planning on doing.

As you live in cheshire, pop to deeside tyres and ask them how much an exhaust system costs, I doubt you'll get much for £50, maybe a TTE one for that price, if anyone has one for sale.

come on peeps, serious offers

£120 posted to mainland UK.

Extra for offshore postage, may even consider postage to Europe if this helps anyone

I can't guarantee a 100% fit onto another car, but as said above it will need to be welded, so if you take it to your local custom exhaust centre, they will weld it and make any slight ajustments necessary.

It looks exactly the same as my custom powerflow system and it sounds amazing! and it will fit onto an 1.3sr as thats what i have :)

You sure the pipework is the same as isn't the flange on the end different between phases? Think about it yours is just the same backbox design but as its custom powerflow work the middle bit may different slightly etc.

It'll fit on anything with a bit of work. It won't directly fit onto a SR, it'll need a bit of work done! :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

• 7 months later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links