Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Need Facelift Cts Vin Number

T128

can anyone be kind enough pm me there facelift cts chassis / vin number,i need to look up and buy some facelift cts parts from toyota dealer but is hard to locate without the vin number so they say.

thanks in advance

why don't you just use your own VIN number ?

if you're buyting from a toyota dealer, then they shouldn't need a chassis number, they should be able to source if from toyota catalogue.

i'm sure i'm not the only one that would be suspicious about someone wanting someone else's VIN number !! false identity perhaps !!!

i'm sure i'm not the only one that would be suspicious about someone wanting someone else's VIN number !! false identity perhaps !!!

what are you talking about ?

i am asking someone to pm with it and not printed on here,you really dont have much knowlege about vin number's do you? ,if you that suspicious then i suggest you never leave your car to anybody because your vin number is stamp on your car soon as someone pop the bonnet up they will see it and if is such a big secret why do For Example mercede's have them printed on bottom of front window's for anyone to see ? , only time anybody ever use there vin number's are when they are getting part's from there dealer's other than that it does nothing at all, to make false identity of a vehicle "a clone"you will need more information than just vin number,For Example the colour of the car,number plate,engine number lot more detail's than you think and why would anyone want to clone someone else's car? and out of all the car to clone from why a corolla? :o :D ,maybe is for a robbery ? :blink: now why would robber's need a vin number when they can just clone a number plate.:D

if you are selling your car the buyer ask for your vin number to check the vehicle history are you going to turn round and say no you cant have it ? :o .

if anyone need a pre-facelift tsport vin number i am happy to help out with my car's vin number i am not worry at all. :)

a car can be cloned by using someone elses vin number !!

hence why i doubt anyone will give theirs to a stranger asking for it on an internet forum !!!

chenks why dont you leave my post alone i really dont give a monkey what you think coming form a guy who know f all. :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links