Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Colarado Steering Rack

mickey5

My car just failed an mot because of some play on the steering rack mounting points.

Have anyone experience anything similar and is it an easy fix.Any tips or diagrams will be helpful as I will try the main dealer for the rubber mounts and replace them

Thanks.

My car just failed an mot because of some play on the steering rack mounting points.

Have anyone experience anything similar and is it an easy fix.Any tips or diagrams will be helpful as I will try the main dealer for the rubber mounts and replace them

Thanks.

come on guys,Im sure some of you have some ideas,these are more or less the same as the surfs and hilux with ifs.

Unfortunately you cant buy the bushes seperately from Toyota, you have to buy half the rack to get them

Unfortunately you cant buy the bushes seperately from Toyota, you have to buy half the rack to get them

Thanks guys.I am going to check milner now,but i think it is a bit unfair that Toyoya will not supply just the bushes.Ripoff I think.

The set of bushes are about £50 from milners, but I got mine from the USA, same as a Tacoma and they worked out at about £13.00.

Also will post up the write up for fitting when I can find it.

Thanks for that Andy .Very helpfull info.If i can get the mot sorted ,I will get the ones from America.As it is I can't feel any play on the steering wheel and the car drives as good as new to me.I was doing 90 on Sunday.Steering was rock solid.But i guess this need sorting anyway.

Cheers.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links