Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Top Gear

Jones~32

Just a reminder that Top Gear is back on tonight @ 8:00pm on BBC 2 :thumbsup:

At last! :D :D

*sets reminder*

something decent on finally after the retarded football/tennis :rolleyes:

im interested to see what happens aswell, theres apparantly a rumour floating round that clarkson is dead! - in fact.... old news.... just re-googled it and its all a mix up :lol2:

Woooooohooooooooooo!

why, why, why!!! brainiac is on Sky One at the same time

right its nearly 8 so i'm off :thumbsup::yes:

Rash

Another great show and normal TV resumes...

Definatley popping next door to try out the Mazda MSP, looks like a giggle...

Bit harsh on the caravanning though as the Caravan Club recommends the caravan should weigh 85% of the gross vehicle weight so the Kia maybe the recommended car of the year but it's all down to weight... Poor labrapoodle though :D :D :D :D

Had to pick myself off the floor when Captain Slow crashed the Caravan :D

*&*&^& ME, with knocking the tent over :D :D :D :D

Anyone know where we can get one of those led things for cheap, would be fun for the back window of the Navara (if it ever comes!)??? Am thinking for the route down to JAE!

I tell you what forget caravanning, I can't wait to get the tent out next weekend, and taking lessons from TG should I bring my gun to JAE :D

For JAE can we please have nobody trying to cook any chips :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

funny - but so obviously scripted... everything from the crash, 3 point turn, hitting the other caravan to the fire..

True, scripted, but still made me laugh :lol:

DO NOT let them ******s near any trailer of any sort.... to first run over someones awning and then set fire to the whole lot must of been very devastating to the people it happen too :angry::eek:

Otherwise was a good show.... was a bit surprised at the top speed the F1 car got upto :blink:

The F1 in the ExCeL Centre... I *know* I could beat 81 in my 'vensis - and that's saying something! I was at a stand for three mind numbing, neverending, soul destorying days in that place and it is ******* huge. There's only so much free coffe and paninis a man can score and eat. Just as they said, the Toyota couldn't put the horses down on the slippy floor.

Can't get a decent Wireless signal at an IT fair though... unless you use a less common channel.

Caravan thing was definately scripted... and the MPS does rock! :thumbsup: Looked into one but my expenses wouldn't cover it! :lol:

oh come on, it was so obviously theres as well... they wouldnt have run into it and burnt it really... come on!

Even so, James May has proved he can not tow a trailer let alone reverse one....

to first run over someones awning and then set fire to the whole lot must of been very devastating to the people it happen too :angry::eek:

It was hilarious to watch though, you've got to admit :lol:

oh come on, it was so obviously theres as well... they wouldnt have run into it and burnt it really... come on!

Even so, James May has proved he can not tow a trailer let alone reverse one....

oh come on - your not that gullable are you?

Like the crashing into the post - did you not see they practically drove the car across the grass to make the caravan hit the post...

No i'm not.... but crashing into the post and then carrying on driving with a bent tow bar is dangerous... and they know it and should of done something about it.

It was the turning in the middle of the road that done it for me.... if it hadn't been for the old bill they would of been there ages.... and as you saw a few people where getting p'ed off enough to turn round

still funny.... :lol::lol:

(The U turn that is)

I was wondering that, especially as they didn't show any shots of the supposed would-be angry owners of that awning! :wacko: And even if a caravan was on fire surely you wouldnt throw a burning cushion right at the said awning too when there is other space in the vicinity?

Anyway, it was a good laugh plus the dog was sick....lovely :lol:

No i'm not.... but crashing into the post and then carrying on driving with a bent tow bar is dangerous... and they know it and should of done something about it.

It was the turning in the middle of the road that done it for me.... if it hadn't been for the old bill they would of been there ages.... and as you saw a few people where getting p'ed off enough to turn round

Setting light to a caravan is pretty dangerous too. :rolleyes:

That's the problem with Top Gear, you need to suspend disbelief to get the most out of it. Then it's a riot! :lol:

I can imagine there's people queuing up to complain about tonight's episode though. Bus drivers included. :yes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links