Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fao - 97paseo.....

Jamesb4uk

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah i know mate.

Might start driving round Sevenoaks lookin out for VW Corrado's :lol:

J

• 4 weeks later...

Oi oi!

Still around. 'Rado's off the road for painting (not sure on a colour yet), and I've got some cool wheels to go on (16s), should have it dropped on the deck too which will be nice. Bowling around in a pretty standard Mk1 Jetta at the mo – quite a laugh if you're in to ugly 5-doors and 1983 vintage cassette players!

Anyone seen any sign of my old Paseo (P7SEO)? Wonder how it's doing.

J you still got the 300ZX? It's not yellow is it?

<falls off the chair in shock> :lol:

hows it going Si?

Yeah i had the Yellow 300 till Saturday mate, got a red Celica ST202 now. :thumbsup:

When we meeting for a pint then?

J

:D ha!

Yea I'm still alive. Seen the ZX around, my old flat was on the high street so caught it out the window a few times! Guessed it must be you, not many around are there!! Have to keep an eye out for the ST :thumbsup:

Everything's cool, apart from being broke with two project cars on the go. The Dub scene is unreal, so off the wall - you guys would love the shows :yes: the European ones are like nothing else, it does hook you in, just means loads of traveling around, Belgium then Leeds last two couple of weekends, Northampton next week and don't get much time to get online but it's all good. :rolleyes:

• 11 months later...

Hi all.

Sorry to bump up an old thread....but im new here and sat on my drive is...P7SEO... :rolleyes:

Had a bit of damage to the front end and needs some TLC but should be up and running in a month or so.

Regards

Jamied

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links