Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Oh, How I Laughed!

Gnome

Not too bad at all fella considering you were expecting a hefty sum alltogether!? You not fancy having a go at changing things like oil and the oil filter yourself??

Yeah, but would rather have the service stamped booked by a garage, for when it comes to selling. ;)

I find it really strange abour dealer pricing though ?

mr T dealers all seem to have different price's .

i took mine for its 3rd year service yesterday, took her to westlands in stourbridge

cost me £97.

also had 4 new alloys put on under warranty too :D

I've had to order 2 new tyres though, as the fronts are now on their limits,

You could have ALL FOUR of my 14" steelies with Goodyear GT2 tyres with only 1300 miles use complete with Toyota T3 wheel trims

Upgrade your car for £80 O.N.O. (Delivered to the Oxford meet)...................Go on Johnathan........you know you want to.......................make me an offer..................I might just accept it :thumbsup:

I've had to order 2 new tyres though, as the fronts are now on their limits,

You could have ALL FOUR of my 14" steelies with Goodyear GT2 tyres with only 1300 miles use complete with Toyota T3 wheel trims

Upgrade your car for £80 O.N.O. (Delivered to the Oxford meet)...................Go on Johnathan........you know you want to.......................make me an offer..................I might just accept it :thumbsup:

I get the general feeling from how much your marketing these that your trying to sell them?? Maybe me being silly though!! :rolleyes:

You could be right :lol: ....................they are just taking up space at the moment.....................Do you want them? ;)

BEST OFFER OVER £60 secures :thumbsup:

Sorry buddy - ordered the tyres already.

John Boy!! What are you doing mate?? Cancel the order and get Steves - you get T3 trims with them as well!! :thumbsup:

£60 is a steal! :yes:

Can't cancel the order with MyTyres.

Plus my two rear tyres are brand new.

And....

I might be purchasing summit else (bikewise), so saving my pennies at the mow.... ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links