Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Car's Progress Of The Spraying

TomF

Just got back from USc and haven't seen any of this but this looks awesome.

I really was unsure about the green but it looks ace, top marks to you for keeping faith and doing it.

Still getting the Yashio kit?

Thanks. Alot of people seem to like it who were unsure after the Photoshop, I think it's cause the Photoshop was so bright, and just looked like bright lime green, but when you see the pearl green in the sun it's just purely awesome.

alloys arrived today, nothing too flash etc, as funds won't allow it. And yes, the Yashio kit will come eventually, but again, funds won't allow

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TomF

• clarky

• Kev Mc

• Woody27

Top Posters In This Topic

Tbh i think i preferred the photoshop as seemed the more aggressive brighter green but in sun looks paler. May just be the photos but with this kinda colour scheme i think you need aggressive colours. I.E. with the orange it would have to be a super bright orange as a weaker orange wouldn't contrast as well with the black! Just my opinion and is still a sweet car and i respect that it is nowhere near finished yet! Good luck, keep it up and can't wait to see the finished product!

EDIT: Just looked back and the first set of photos look better than the photoshop but the second lot look worse imo! Looks better inside where it looks deeper colours whereas outside doesnt shine so well against the super amazingly glossy black :drool:

looking :drool:

is that a gold yari its parked next too??

looking :drool:

is that a gold yari its parked next too??

You, sir, are a very, very sad man for noticing!

(I's say its a P1 gls or cdx judging by the lack of spoiler and the glass sunroof :ph34r: )

Tom, your car's looking the dog's danglies...

:thumbsup:

A

Can't say i like the alloys, sorry! With it together i'm not sure if i like it more! I give it a while and report back when i've fully decided :P I think its just because it needs a few more finishing touches (i appreciate it isn't completed yet) Still think that bootlock needs painting! Even if its to the glossy black that makes up the stop half! Anything other than the greyish plastic as it looks really grey against the glossy black imo!

The best colour, up there with midnight purple and burnt orange.

I would never have thought something like that could be pulled off correctly on a Yaris... But that does look great :D

Looks great, just needs a Booster or TRD splitter on the front to finish it off, and colour code that boot handle.

Also, them headlights are great :P

That looks so much better with the bumpers on, it's really starting to take shape, keep up the good work :thumbsup:

Couple of pics from this morning, after a few hour of polishing and cleaning, and some pictures with a decent cameras

Click for decent size

dsc02574ax6.th.jpg

dsc02581ku0.th.jpg

Couple of pics from this morning, after a few hour of polishing and cleaning, and some pictures with a decent cameras

Click for decent size

dsc02574ax6.th.jpg

dsc02581ku0.th.jpg

Looks great now you are done. Personally, I would have painted the whole car green :thumbsup:

Looks good Tom - I thought you might have taken the oppurtunity to smooth the front bumper? Either way it looks the business...

That sir, is a masterpiece! I absolutely love it! :drool:

What have you done to the front headlights? They look different! B)

That sir, is a masterpiece! I absolutely love it! :drool:

What have you done to the front headlights? They look different! B)

It's like marmite, people either absolutely love it. Or hate it. But at the end of the day it's my car and if I like it that's all that matters, right? :thumbsup:

Headlights? They are standard T-Sport items, but I haven't got round to de-tango'ing them yet.

Ok, i really like it now... Off to crash mine now :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links