Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Heritage Photos 2

TheNissanMan

Good to meet you and put a face to your name on Sunday, saw the pictures they look pretty good considering the weather was so bad.

Thanks for taking several of my car :D

Hope to see your MR2 at the next meet ;)

Same, it was good to put names to handles....

Shame I had to shoot of earlier than expected but the guy who came with had to get back to oxford as things to do, won't make that mistake next time...

I'll be there, unless of course I'm busy with another meet, social mr2 calendar is picking up pretty quickly !!

Hopefully (wallet depending) doing Oulton Park track on 23rd November which should be a giggle £99 via easytrack, now I just have to find out how much insurance will cost me for the day, and of course how much my wallet will allow me to spend !

Hi guys

hope you all had a good time, could'nt be there as the rcovery after an opperation on my foot is taking slighty longer than anticipated, which meant I was'nt quite up to a two and a half hour drive. By the look at the pics you had a good turn out.

Look forward to seeing you all at the next one.:o

sorry i could make it this time, looks like u had a ball. shame u all couldnt come the week before!

tsk tsk tsk.... all these yaris owners letting us down! LOL :D:D

ohhh. hand bags! at least i made the effort the week before! plus the mrs woundnt let me go to weeks on the run!

Originally posted by yaristpot

ohhh. hand bags! at least i made the effort the week before! plus the mrs woundnt let me go to weeks on the run!

Help! with my 4runner speedo ?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links