Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Thought Of The Day.

Johndcfc

Not if you're in a Ford Ka. Halfway around every corner wondering if I was going to die...

Hmmm... ok.. you weren't insulting by saying I'd have to be a **** driver to find the Ka dangerous?

I didn't say it was dangerous.. all I said was that it handles badly and I don't like driving it.. just giving my opnion -it wasn't intented as a point with which to start an argument with anyone.

I think you'd have to be a pretty damn rubbish driver if you spend so much time wondering if you're going to die that it doesn't even register as dangerous anymore...

:lol:

I'm not even going to bother replying to the latest comments :lol:

Although it seems like we have another member that likes to twist peoples comments to say 'boo hoo he's picking on me'.

Only had two courtsey cars and both of them were the Yaris. The first was a P2 1.0L T2. Didn't like that at all.... all that plastic in front of you where the clocks should be took some getting use too. Also alot of road noise and felt very tinny.....

The second one was one of the new shape (Big:Small) Yari.... T3 1.3L.... This was much better.... the whole car feels alot more solid than the previous one.... Still didn't like having to keep looking to my left to check on the speed etc but I suppose you get use to it.... checked on Toyota's website and found the same car I was given for the day for sale for £9500. I thought that wasn't bad for an 06 five door with a/c considering the same car new would be over £11000....

The worst car I've had was the only courtesy car I've used, which was a Vauxhall Agila (also known as Suzuki Wagon-R).

This was a truly awful car! with it's 3 cylinders and 1ltr of awsome power it would slow down to 60 everytime I went uphill on the M5 from Bristol to Birmingham. Even worse, my foot was planted firmly to the floor to reach a staggering 70mph! Also to add insult to injury, the fuel economy was about 20% worse than my Avensis :ffs:

The 1.0 corsa (3 cylinder) was pretty bad, but the absolute worst courtesy car I ever had was a Kia Pride. Horrible car, it didn't have a clutch, it had a 2 position switch. On or off, there was no bite point at all, I must have stalled it half a dozen times driving out of the garage! The mechanic said "Yeah that clutch is a !Removed!".

You might have warned me!!!

Mike.

My MUM has one!

Urg.. I can see why people are leaving TOC..

So can I! :rolleyes:

To say there dangerous(or that your going to die round bends) simply points out the manner in which it is being driven! Like a t w a t!

Personally I think the KA is ok to drive as its not meant to be fast etc etc. All standard smaller engined new cars including Corsa's and Yaris's are pretty similar to drive and thats dull to say the least! But then again its hardly fair to compare them to some of the cars we drive on a dialy basis!

Agila was the worst courtesy car I have driven, Bright red and looked like Postman pats van and the noise of the engine was daft! Also only car I have driven with just a radio for a long time!!!

Robin reliants are bad!!!!!! so are sooty vans!

All standard smaller engined new cars including Corsa's and Yaris's are pretty similar to drive and thats dull to say the least!

Well these things are all relative. From where I'm sitting, chap, your Celica GT is a "standard smaller engined car" :lol:

I found it pretty fun to follow Chris and Lee round Bruntingthorpe, and they were getting good pace even though they both drove Yarises. Size is no impediment to enjoyment for the enthusiast.

Paul.

Size is no impediment to enjoyment for the enthusiast.

:lol:

(I'll grow up sometime...)

A

All standard smaller engined new cars including Corsa's and Yaris's are pretty similar to drive and thats dull to say the least!

Well these things are all relative. From where I'm sitting, chap, your Celica GT is a "standard smaller engined car" :lol:

I found it pretty fun to follow Chris and Lee round Bruntingthorpe, and they were getting good pace even though they both drove Yarises. Size is no impediment to enjoyment for the enthusiast.

Paul.

Firstly congratulations on your cunning edit - makes me look bad! lol

Tell me about it I love my minimoto!!!! :lol:

I did mean most smaller cars rather than smaller engined cars :!Removed!:

Never been to Bruntingthorpe so not familiar with the course but IF both yaris's were standard they would stand little chance againts my standard car never mind your TT in all fairness. Like I say I dont know the circuit so I could be completeley wrong but I cant see them doing any car with double the ponies! There is always a bigger fish mate! :thumbsup: ;) *Frantically scoures autotrader for a Dodge Viper*

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links