Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fs: A Few El54 Cynos/ep82 Starlet Gt Stuff....and A Bb Shotgun!

riko666

As in the title, selling a few things taken from my car, and some Starlet GT items too, so here's the list with prices and whatnot:

5efhe Spark Plug Wires: From the Cynos, swapped them for Magnecor's. They're are in great condition and functioned as normal when on the car. £5 inc. p&p

5efhe Airbox Assembly: Again from the Cynos, bought myself an Apex-i Power intake, so I won't need the airbox assembly anymore. Comes with a nearly new K&N Panel filter as wel. A bit bulky, so I'll have to decide on P&P. £25

Cynos Beta full front shock assemblies: Sold!

Kouki Starlet GT Strut Mounts: Came from the Starlet GT from which I borrowed my uprated suspension parts, they are in very good condition and were only replaced to make way for uprated variants. £30 inc. p&p

Starlet GT Rear Axle Conversion: A completely intact rear axle from a Starlet GT, it includes everything needed for the conversion, including the handbrake cables, brake hoses, and a spare panhard rod will be included (cause I just want to get rid of it). I bought this intending to do the conversion, but as I have ABS on my car, instead of going through the hassle of converting the axle to ABS, i'd rather buy a Glanza axle instead. Too heavy to deliver, so either pickup or courier pickup please. £130

Marui 1:1 Scale SPAS 12 BB Shotgun: Very strong for a spring bb gun (1 joule, for all 3 bullets shot), that shoots 3 bullets per shot, each from a hop-up bore (meaning they're very accurate shots). The gun is brand spanking new! It was bought for £240 about 2 years ago, and its been under my bed since. Comes with 2 sets of safety goggles, a few hundred (maybe 1000's) of correct weight bb's (medium), catalogues, shotgun cartridge (holds 30 bb's, so ten shots per cartridge), cartridge loader, and a Walther PPK BB gun (it's really weak, but more fun for it). £110 inc. p&p

For more info contact me

I'll be back in the UK in the next few days so will be able to start sending things off then. Also, the axle is located in Droitwich, at a garage where I got my suspension work done, left there to save the hassle of lugging it around everywhere, and to have it preferred for the installation, so for any interests, let me know, thanks

maybe im interested in the valve cover do you have any pics and a price for it to be shipped to eastern u.s?

I will let you know Dan, I've had a local interest for a while now, as for pictures, can you pm me your email address please? Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bump...

I really want to get the axle shifted now, as I've bought my new one - the axle's also had the brake rebuild kit installed, and should be cleaned up by now...

for the people worried about the ABS dilemma, just contact jbmotorsport.co.uk, that converted a Starlet GT axle to work with ABS (not too much work really, just need to modify the discs and dust cover, and other little details)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links