Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Biggest Annoyance On Uk Roads

Demonic Angel

What is the biggest annoyance on our roads?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Choose from the following...

• Fog lights on when its not foggy
    • People talking on mobiles at the wheel
    • Congestion due to sheer weight of traffic
    • Roadworks
    • Noise
    • Tailgaters
    • Pollution
    • Other (please specify)
    • Middle lane hoggers

Not much annoys me when I'm driving, I just accept that most people are either incompetent idiots or deliberately arrogant and obstructive and get on with it.

I do sometimes like winding up members of the second group though, especially if they're trying to stop me performing a perfectly legitimate manoueuvre or they're attempting to take my right of way in the assumption that I'll just get out of their way :)

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GIDDLEPIN

• Angelicevil

• Roytoner

• Kev Mc

ah spides!! im glad that i live far away from the belfast spides!! not saying that i dont like belfast, just dont like spides! especially the ones that run around with a ronnie on them and they are only 15! some silly people about!! :lol:

kev mc> im male btw

kev mc> im male btw

That's the problem then, shouldn't have a hairstyle to worry about. Get a haircut & then before you go out stick a bit of gel on it, takes about a minute. Problem solved.

5 years ago i would have agreed with all the BMW driver stereotyping buuuuut, i think AUDI drivers are after their crown, generally TT drivers A4 and A3 drivers and particularly the audi 's' series drivers seem to be the guys who drove a BMW a few years ago and have 'upgraded' their car but not their driving.

Anyone else noticed this shift?

trust me, i can style my hair any day and it'll look good, a bit of gel, 2minutes and it'll sit perfect! not a problem.

im just lazy, what can i say. :D and if you are thinking, why dont i just mach3 it? well i wouldnt do it as i've been there and done that before! its well handy but it makes me look like a thug!! plus i like my hair.

when im not working i let my hair down... so to speak, and just put on a hat! i hope you understand, otherwise im sorry if i annoy!! :lol:

trust me, i can style my hair any day and it'll look good, a bit of gel, 2minutes and it'll sit perfect! not a problem.

im just lazy, what can i say. :D and if you are thinking, why dont i just mach3 it? well i wouldnt do it as i've been there and done that before! its well handy but it makes me look like a thug!! plus i like my hair.

when im not working i let my hair down... so to speak, and just put on a hat! i hope you understand, otherwise im sorry if i annoy!! :lol:

I'm with you on this shark..... I'm a lurker more than a poster....Personally I think Kev Mc is pushing his f-ing look! every one n every opinion is valid as long as u would say it in the flesh?? watch ur ****!!!!! - dont ever believe your as big as the web page....

ah spides!! im glad that i live far away from the belfast spides!! not saying that i dont like belfast, just dont like spides! especially the ones that run around with a ronnie on them and they are only 15! some silly people about!! :lol:

kev mc> im male btw

:yes: Yup know exactly what you mean! Thankfully the ronnie has almost died out despite the fact there are still a couple of ardent teenage followers. I love Belfast, but can't stand the spides, however there is a half decent "alternative" crowd. Though in saying that I was working Planet Love up in Shane's Castle last weekend and apart from a couple of idiots it wasn't a bad crowd. Maybe it was just the Es they were probably on. Though, fire spinning whilst only a feet away from a bunch of drunken pilled up spides is always fun to watch! :eek::lol:

Anyways, going off topic a bit now...

Stacythebloke - I have to admit I haven't noticed the shift but I'm sure I will in the future as NI catches up with the rest of the UK! Alas, my boss is BMW driver since switching his car last year from a Merc. :lol:

I'm with you on this shark..... I'm a lurker more than a poster....Personally I think Kev Mc is pushing his f-ing look! every one n every opinion is valid as long as u would say it in the flesh?? watch ur ****!!!!! - dont ever believe your as big as the web page....

Are you taking the :censor: or what? All I'm saying is I think lads should have haircuts instead hairstyles & I'll say that to anyone whether it's on the internet, on the phone or in person, doesn't make 1 bit of difference to me. How the :censor: is that pushing my luck? You're going on about how every1 has the right to an opinion then going nuts about mine? Make up your :censor: mind before you start kicking off will you?

If my opinion was majorly critical of some1's religion, race or family then yeah, have a word but I was talking about hair ffs, & it wasn't even overly critical, just a passing comment, :censor: .

Are you taking the :censor: or what? All I'm saying is I think lads should have haircuts instead hairstyles & I'll say that to anyone whether it's on the internet, on the phone or in person, doesn't make 1 bit of difference to me. How the :censor: is that pushing my luck? You're going on about how every1 has the right to an opinion then going nuts about mine? Make up your :censor: mind before you start kicking off will you?

If my opinion was majorly critical of some1's religion, race or family then yeah, have a word but I was talking about hair ffs, & it wasn't even overly critical, just a passing comment, :censor: .

Now now girls, I’m the only one qualified to discus any hairstyle problems (my car gives me that qualification ;) )

So put your combs away and let’s get back on topic :thumbsup:

Les

kev mc> im male btw

:yes: Yup know exactly what you mean! Thankfully the ronnie has almost died out despite the fact there are still a couple of ardent teenage followers. I love Belfast, but can't stand the spides, however there is a half decent "alternative" crowd. Though in saying that I was working Planet Love up in Shane's Castle last weekend and apart from a couple of idiots it wasn't a bad crowd. Maybe it was just the Es they were probably on. Though, fire spinning whilst only a feet away from a bunch of drunken pilled up spides is always fun to watch! :eek::lol:

Anyways, going off topic a bit now...

Stacythebloke - I have to admit I haven't noticed the shift but I'm sure I will in the future as NI catches up with the rest of the UK! Alas, my boss is BMW driver since switching his car last year from a Merc. :lol:

we were meant to go down to planet love, only live 10minutes away from antrim! but ended up in the port instead! to be fair i've noticed a hell of a lot of new audi's running about up this direction over the past few months, a4 a8 u name it! they are all sailing down the road as if they own it! :angry: even my mate is thinking of getting one ffs :rolleyes: so i reckon that it is slowly cathing up over here in NI :ffs: god save us all :lol:

Old People who drive at 30 on a 40 road :angry: , if your scared of the road don't go on it, it does my bl**dy head in.

Also people on mobile, they know it against the law, but they still do it :angry:

Speaking of chavs (we call them spides in Northern Ireland) I can't stand seeing (what I think are) stupid mods on cars with tiny 1L engines. Ok I don't mind some cosmetic ones but spoilers and big exhausts on a 1L?? :blink:

putting a big spoiler on those little things doesnt even work, cos they cant get fast enough, but putting a big spoiler on the back of an FF car is one of the most dangerous things you could do. Understeer anyone?

another thing, people who keep their brake pedal set in traffic or on traffic lights BLINDING!!! and i did have a case of an old granny driving 15 on a 30 yesterday, they should really take those people off the road.

we were meant to go down to planet love, only live 10minutes away from antrim! but ended up in the port instead! to be fair i've noticed a hell of a lot of new audi's running about up this direction over the past few months, a4 a8 u name it! they are all sailing down the road as if they own it! :angry: even my mate is thinking of getting one ffs :rolleyes: so i reckon that it is slowly cathing up over here in NI :ffs: god save us all :lol:

Happy days I'm not the only NI one here! I have to admit I have seen a lot of Audi TTs running about but hadn't thought much of them because they haven't annoyed me yet unlike BMWs and big black Porsche SUVs that cannot decide where they want to go and decide weaving about the road is a good idea. On the flip side there's a guy who drives a DB9 near where I work and it's absolute bliss to hear the engine in that car! :drool:

Far too many things annoy me.

Number one would be general ignorance and selfishness.

Some old t**t in some Hyundai box overtook me in a 30 area today becuase I was doing the limit, then proceeded to do 40 in the 30 (where children were coming home from school) then continuing to do 40 on a 60 road. I got held up at lights that he blew through on red. So after a bit of general swearing, I thought that was it... But no. While going around a parked bus about a mile later, who should pull out on me but the old *wa* in his poxy boxy piece of kack.

Earlier I had some div in a 206 pull up at lights and rev like crazy, only to go on amber. I still took him without driving like an idiot but he didn't like that and drove up my a*** for the next three miles.

And several other general t*ts that have just blurred into a single memory of being vaguely annoyed.

:ffs: :ffs: :ffs: :ffs: :ffs: :ffs:

And breathe...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links