Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jerry's Bling Weekend

jerry phipps

Hi Everyone

Well what a weekend i have had. I've been hard at work cleaning yes cleaning cars. 3 of them from top to bottom. First up was my sisters car she just brought it last week and i thought that it need a bit of jerry's magic by giving it a Meguiars stage 1 to 3 :thumbsup:

Sisters car

CIMG0410.jpg

CIMG0411.jpg

The wifes car

CIMG0418.jpg

CIMG0417.jpg

Jerry's car

CIMG0415.jpg

CIMG0414.jpg

Now after all this washing and polishing now i'm going to have a cider and chill out and watch the amazing view :yahoo:

jerry!!

Hang on Jerry,,,i'm round your way tomorrow You can clean mine :yahoo:

all 3 of them are looking good mate B)

kimi xx

lol my shoulders are busted now. But it was all worth while in the end they look great :toast:

jerry!!

Jerry, your neighbours must think you're mad!

And they would be right :yahoo:

lol they just look at me and think he's got plenty of time on his hands. And the usual comment you can do mine when your done ;)

jerry!!

They all look immaculate, good work Jerry. My car had the best clean it's had in months today, it sat outside in a heavy thunderstorm :bye:

I thought for a minute you'd blinged up the car wheel wise or something mate! B)

You must have arms like Popeye Jerry, all that wrist action! :P

Good job but you missed a bit.........all the number plates are so dirty you can't read them! :lol: And I hope you shut your sisters sunroof before washing!

Joe

lol sun roof is open so that i dont get polish all over the glass mate. Good tip for you :thumbsup: and you get to polish in side the roof too :yahoo:

jerry!!

Nice job chap. I get all zenned out when I do the cars. I can be out for hours with my tunes on. Gonna do ours this week. Selling Lesley's Astra soon, privately hopefully, so getting it all buffed up would be nice.

Nice job chap. I get all zenned out when I do the cars. I can be out for hours with my tunes on. Gonna do ours this week. Selling Lesley's Astra soon, privately hopefully, so getting it all buffed up would be nice.

I must have been out side for at least 6 hours. Cant believe the weather held out :yahoo:

jerry!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links