Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Corolla Gt

ra28gt

Here are some pictures of my Corolla GT which has 74,000 genuine miles with full service history.

th_Picture640.jpg

th_Picture659.jpg

th_Picture654.jpg

th_Picture653.jpg

So how many Corolla GT's does that make now that you've owned? :lol:

And I emphasize Corolla GT's, NOT how many Toyotas in General or else we will be here all day! :P

And I emphasize Corolla GT's, NOT how many Toyotas in General or else we will be here all day! :P

:thumbsup: thanks for the reply erm ave had quite a few within the past 12 months, guna go for the LIMITED EDITION BLACK ONE now and then that's it no more GT'S. Well I hope not :D

:thumbsup: thanks for the reply erm ave had quite a few within the past 12 months, guna go for the LIMITED EDITION BLACK ONE now and then that's it no more GT'S. Well I hope not :D

A black AE82 GT was my first encounter with these Toyotas, a friend of mine bought a 'C' plate 85 example in May 1993, and with helping him do a few jobs on the car I started to learn about the '4AGE' engine.

He sold the car 11 month later (Marriage looming). At the time we didn't realise the black one was the 'Ltd edition' one (also I believe the grill Badge was different?) :wacko: , wasn't there also a 'Green' colour that was rare for these models as well; I seem to remember one running round in my town about 10 year ago.

Yep there is a green one, not the best colour for the AE82 and i think even a brown colour too.

Best in black or white in my opinion :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links