Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Cts V's Ctr

t-sporttinny

so what is your cts packing to claim you beat a DC4 type R ? and why bother racing CTR when you beaten a faster car.

He meant he raced a DC2 integra type r not a dc5 - civic has more power.

Linty got his coilovers from funky styling

i say it again i dont believe he has beaten http://www.honda.org.uk/honda_integra_type_r_pictures.html

one of these with a cts fitted with TEINs either on straight line or cornering i like to know what engine mod's his cts has.

the (dc5) the latest integra type R is not as fast as the old integra type R(the car on the link above) i know that for a fact.

the civic has more power but it wont beat the old integra i know that for a fact too.

this thread is starting to get silly.

i say it again i dont believe he has beaten http://www.honda.org.uk/honda_integra_type_r_pictures.html

one of these with a cts fitted with TEINs either on straight line or cornering i like to know what engine mod's his cts has.

the (dc5) the latest integra type R is not as fast as the old integra type R(the car on the link above) i know that for a fact.

the civic has more power but it wont beat the old integra i know that for a fact too.

this thread is starting to get silly.

I've seen to many opinions opposing that, and all of it from the owners of these hondas themselves, so I tend to believe it, and when its backed up by video evidence aswell!. In a straight line a dc5 has the edge over the dc2, there is very little in it, and round a track there almost identical. A dc2 is very similar to a uk ep3 ctr in a straight line, almost nothing in it. I also dont believe a cts that hasnt been stripped out and lowered could keep up with any of them. I will agree that this thread is very silly though :D

This thread has gone on for long enough,

as TOC does not condone racing on public roads i'm closing it :angry:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links