Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mobile Phone Images

kirst_ie

Hiya

I don't know if anyone on here will be able to help me.

I want to send pics from my mobile to an internet site, does anyone know of a site that does this.

I have tried photobucket, but you have to mail the pics to the site and email does not want to work on my phone :angry:

Any help would be appricated

Cheerz :)

I have a Nokia 6610i camera phone which lets me send photo's I take to my email address - it does cost something like 10/12p a time (cant think what it is for definate), when I get the photo in an email I save it to the Computer then go on Photobucket to upload it and use online, I'm sure that there is a cable which can be bought to transfer the images from phone to pc directly? I'm sure others on here know more about it than I do..

I upload all mine via a cable I got with the phone - I can bluetooth them but I find the cable easier. Depending on your phone you should be able to get a cable.

Alternatively, if Photobucket dont do it, maybe Imageshack will?? I havent checked if they do but you could maybe look into it?

It would probably be cheaper in the long run to invest in a USB/Phone cable and software for your make & model of phone though.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links