Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris T Sport

Yaris SR Kid

Am sure you will find one out there, mine is awesome in the hundred miles I've done so far, four up in the rain today it felt soooooo balanced and surprsinly torquey despite the extra weight. We await developments.... :thumbsup:

What kind of mileage are you talking mate? I reckon you'll struggle to find a low mileage T-Sport for under £5k! :thumbsup:

I am hoping to get one below 50,000 or is that "never gonna happen" lol

I was asking on here before going to garages because i want one that has been looked after not left to rot if you get what i mean. And maybe i could pick one up that has had a few mods so i dont have to change all mine over to T sport.

Cheers thunder T makes me want one even more now! :lol:

I am hoping to get one below 50,000 or is that "never gonna happen" lol

I was asking on here before going to garages because i want one that has been looked after not left to rot if you get what i mean. And maybe i could pick one up that has had a few mods so i dont have to change all mine over to T sport.

Cheers thunder T makes me want one even more now! :lol:

Well YSR we looked at 5 ( three T-Sports) over a three week period, the problem was that they don't hang around so my advice is if you see one, like it, then buy it. As always went over my budget as well :lol: As I said we went out yesterday for the first time fully loaded with surface standing water and I can't believe how well it tracked and overtook securely. There seems to be lots of grunt helped by the low gearing 20mph/1000rpm in 5th and so far on shortish runs like others am getting around 40mpg in hilly rainy Devon. Not a bad combo so good luck, would have loved to have got one for 5k as well but ended up paying more to get the low mileage P2 (12k local owner who has COMPLAINED to the garage that her new one isn't quick enough with the 1.3, there's a lesson there methinks). :)

I reckon you'll find one for that sort of price. Mine was listed for £5695, but got it for £5k and a p/x of my old car (worth £700 private / £300 on a p/x). It was on just over 40k when I got it. Like thunderT said, when you find one you like, snap it up....they don't hang around!

Cheers for advice everyone!

Got my name on database at toyota so if one comes up with my criteria they will call!

Will toyota P/X my car as it has powerflow exhuast?!

I am still looking! You got your for a really good price!!

All the decent priced ones are to far away from me :(

Cheers for info tho mate!

Easy to say and perhaps not so easy to do but aiming around £5995 would bring a lot of T Sports within your reach. Of course, you'd need to barter a good price on your car. Private sales are naturally going to be lower than that of Mr T's though.

Good luck! :thumbsup:

but mines chilli red :drool:

That's why it was cheaper! :P

Also looked at a 2002 black one with 40k near southend, he sold for £4400, but i werent quick enough, somebody bought it before me!

Did I mention I got £2300 for my old 1 litre 5 door with 70k miles on it? They stayed around the same price for the T-Sport but gave me a great price for my old car! :D

• 2 months later...

shame this isnt 6 months down the line as thats wen i will be selling. if one doesnt come up in 6 months, 1st of all ill be shocked, 2nd, we could talk about a sale

i thought there were a few on autotrader for sale tho for 5k, under 50,000

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links