Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Xbox 360 Live...

JappyBeast

How does it work?

Can I use my 4meg NTL broadband?

Do you have to pay as I heard about a free one that isnt supported by Microsoft but just as good.

I have a weireless router connected to my PC. My xbox360 is plugged into that. But I can get the wireless adapter for it so I can stick the xbox360 anywhere in the house and play it.

The live service is subscription based, £39.99 a year. I did hear of some free thing a while back, but havn't looked into it.

You'll either need a router, wireless router or a network card in your pc. Wireless router is the best bet. Or I think you can get a little wireless USB device to plug into the back of your pc? Then use the Xbox wireless adapter.

It's easy to set up and use etc. Look forward to thrashing you online! :)

How does it work?

Can I use my 4meg NTL broadband?

Do you have to pay as I heard about a free one that isnt supported by Microsoft but just as good.

Yep, it's £40 a year from microsoft, but if you are after a good deal they do Live membership, a headset and the new camera (so you can map your face onto characters in game) all for £55!!!

If you are after the freebie one that is Xbox Connect, i used this on the original xbox and works well, but needs to be connected to a pc in some way. Basically download free software and install on pc, connect the 360 to your pc some how (via network or crossover cable) then run the programme on the pc, this brings up the lobbies etc... :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links