Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Cold Air Feeds

Lil_Pike

Since i've got my Blitz filter i been looking around my engine bay for somewhere to stick a cold air feed.. its hopeless... i can't seem to get around the rad to the front.. does anyone know where.. orr have any pics of where i could put one?? only other option is a bonnet vent.. :huh:

cheers all..

Pike

There is the obvious use of one of the fog lights as a cold air feed instead of a fog lamp which i know a lot of people have done! If not you could always cut a hole in the plastic top bumper as lee did with his Tsport. A bonnet scoop is always another idea. Finding places for a cold air feed is indeed hard as i have found out tryint to feed the filter on my SR :( I have also had no success so far! I may ask minidoughty as he has a cold air feed to his if i remember but dont know where he took the air from?

I was thinking of putting mine in the mesh grill at the bottom of the bumper, on the right hand side of the engine,cutting through the plastic shield. Theres enough room to run abit of pipe behind the radiator.

Thats cos I got the TTE front bumper with 2 big holes ready for feeds!!! :thumbsup:

I was thinking of putting mine in the mesh grill at the bottom of the bumper, on the right hand side of the engine,cutting through the plastic shield. Theres enough room to run abit of pipe behind the radiator.

Only thing is it then runs behind the radiator via a long path with a few bends in and will get heated up by the hot air running out the radiator!

O and mini your a jammy sod :P

If not you could always cut a hole in the plastic top bumper as lee did with his Tsport.

has anyone got a pic of this? i dunno who lee is :unsure:

i was going to buy a new headlight for the near side when i had my yaris and make something out of that, that way i got light and maximum air.

i had a relocated apexi you see. i even made a fibreglass mould of the front light, just never got to finish it.

You can make out the whole he cut for cold air feed here in picture on his profile.

He basically cut into bumper and then smartened it up with a bass box vent :)

Lol shurrup you! i'm soooo tempted! Atm too tempted to sort out SR and leave Tsport plans for a while but its a big decision!

Get full system exhaust with sports cat and header, and get it chipped and it will be as fast as a T sport! :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links