Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Standard Exhaust

Ed_Shek

Hi,

Has anyone out there had to replace the standard T Sport exhaust yet?

My T-Sport is now 4 years old and I presume the exhaust is still in good nick.

Hi,

mine looks fine after 3.5 years :yahoo:

Hi,

mine looks fine after 3.5 years :yahoo:

Is the standard exhaust stainless steel?

The ts exhaust is mild steel in standard form. Its good guage though so its gonna last for at least 5 years. :thumbsup:

Mine is about 4 years old and it's fine - although the TTE exhaust will be going on soon! (yay)!

Do you know that the tte item doesnt really give any performance gain and you can buy a stainless steel one made by remus for about £240. Proper :thumbsup:

The ts exhaust is mild steel in standard form. Its good guage though so its gonna last for at least 5 years. :thumbsup:

Mine is about 4 years old and it's fine - although the TTE exhaust will be going on soon! (yay)!

Do you know that the tte item doesnt really give any performance gain and you can buy a stainless steel one made by remus for about £240. Proper :thumbsup:

Yeah - I know ... but it looks nicer and only cost me £35 :)

Yeah - I know ... but it looks nicer and only cost me £35 :)

i seen that on eBay at the weekend... it looked a bit coked up in the baffles though... well worth £35 though. :thumbsup:

i seen that on ebay at the weekend... it looked a bit coked up in the baffles though... well worth £35 though. :thumbsup:

Yeah - but I think I can clean that out with a bit of effort, but I think for £35 it's a steal.

tsportkid - if I decide to fit an alternative you can certainly have first dibs when I come to sell this one :D

i seen that on ebay at the weekend... it looked a bit coked up in the baffles though... well worth £35 though. :thumbsup:

Yeah - but I think I can clean that out with a bit of effort, but I think for £35 it's a steal.

tsportkid - if I decide to fit an alternative you can certainly have first dibs when I come to sell this one :D

Nice one :yahoo:

Hi guys,

Currently looking for some parts for my CTS - the main one being an exhaust. I dont think i want to pay for a full system and have had a look at some blitz and magnex back boxes i like but none of them seem to fit a CTS. Has anyone had any expierence of this??? What are your thoughts on a back boxes and is it worth the effort/cost over the standard exhaust. would love an either an oval type 6" * 3" box or a twin exit box similar to he TTE version - not the same price tho....

BTW... i've just mailed toyota for a full costing of some of the popular parts for the corolla so will post em when i get em - really fancy the sports grille without the Badge... think it looks mega stealthy.

• 3 weeks later...

My T-sport is 3 years old and I have rust spots on the outside of the back box, but everything else seems okay.

My last car Celica GT (sold it about a year ago) was ten years old and still had the same exhaust, (except for flexi-hose, which was replaced once).

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links