Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bang For The Buck...help.

el_diablo13

I am new to the modification scene and am in need of some advice. I just bought my '04 corolla sport and my goal is to get it up to 200 HP without breaking my wallet. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I should get there? So far I am thinking Exaust, Ram Intake and debating whether or not to try one of those performance chips that are all over eBay. Anyone have any luck with performance chips? Any feedback would be great! Again, I am green at the Mod scene and definately need the advice of seasoned vets.

debating whether or not to try one of those performance chips that are all over Ebay.

NOOOOOOO there a joke dude there was a thread on here ages ago about them :lol::lol: dont do it ;)

Welcome to the club mate one of the T sport people will be along soon to help :thumbsup:

best bet is exhaust and airfilter to start you off :thumbsup:

Hi Knowlson,

Thanks for the quick response. I've only owned corolla's and the two that I ahve right now are 90's so anything will be better than them. I don't plan on racing the car but I do want to get better performance from it.

Knowlson,

do you have any preferences for an exaust system I should be looking at? I was already thinking of gettting a K&N Air Filter as soon as I get the car. Thanks.

K&n are ok There was a massive link on here before about the T Sport and airfliters think the blitz came out on top. I have one in my corolla and I think there great!

No idea about exhaust mate one of the tsport people will be able to help you there :thumbsup:

add your location where you are in the UK mate on your avatar :D have a look at www.fensport.co.uk they have parts for your rolla :thumbsup:

Another choice would be a lightened Flywheel. But that might be best saved for when a new clutch is needed.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links