Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Cts Racing

caen fred

Good day to all!

This morning I was watching the start of our local Rally event, the "Rallye d'automne" an event of the French rallying championship. Looking at the field I thought that my CTS could give a good part of the field a run for their money! Why is this car so shy on the racing stage? To bad Toyota didn't run a monotype race class in rallying or just a track challenge, just to boost the sales... I bought my car for 9000 euros for a 30 000 km car, wich leave me with plenty of cash to spend on after market parts if I wanted to... In fact I am spending the cash on my track day car, a Datsun 240Z... but what about you guys???????

Good day to all!

This morning I was watching the start of our local Rally event, the "Rallye d'automne" an event of the French rallying championship. Looking at the field I thought that my CTS could give a good part of the field a run for their money! Why is this car so shy on the racing stage? To bad Toyota didn't run a monotype race class in rallying or just a track challenge, just to boost the sales... I bought my car for 9000 euros for a 30 000 km car, wich leave me with plenty of cash to spend on after market parts if I wanted to... In fact I am spending the cash on my track day car, a Datsun 240Z... but what about you guys???????

Yesterday I was reading my latest evo edition and noted that the corolla t sport is the only car evo has ever returned before it was due to go back. Its such a shame that the press etc uderrate this car so much. Its also even more of a shame that Toyota didnt make the t sport more adventurous in the looks department. The compressor is how the the t sport should have looked form day one. What I have found with my car is the indifferent performance. In particular yesterday my car was running fast, :yahoo: pulling clean and eager, just hopw I want it. This morning its back to its old self, still ok but just lacking that little keeness. :crybaby: I am going to have the mass meter checked as when its running well its a match for a civic any time. :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links