Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Engine Swap/tuning Update

titchie82

alright lads does any one know which engine would be greater a starlet turbo or a t-sport with turbo or super charger :help: and which of these options would be better to tune i do fancy being differant and have seen starlets making 250 bhp if not more can a similar gain be got out of a t-sport if so i may re think things :ffs: of coubik it still has to be a good drive still :driving: or :crutchy: or even :death:

what litre are the starlets, arent they 1.3's.

I'm sure 300bhp is possible out of a t-sport, with the right modding, try searching for older posts for turbo's, there are quite a few, i'm sure 300bhp was mentioned in a few posts

Only trouble then is traction, you need to get the power on the ground without wheelspinning too much.

Although a very fast yaris is different, I don't see much point in modding one too much, as there are faster and better cars out there for the same price as you'd pay for a modded yaris, with less hassle involved.

isnt the point in modifying been differant from every one else and have an individual car any idiot can get an mr2 turbo and have a fast car :yes: but tuning up a lesser car must be a more rewarding experiance :nopity: besides how many people have a really rapid yaris

isnt the point in modifying been differant from every one else and have an individual car any idiot can get an mr2 turbo and have a fast car :yes: but tuning up a lesser car must be a more rewarding experiance :nopity: besides how many people have a really rapid yaris

If it is within your budget then why not?.....................................it must be seen as a long term project though ....................unless you really want to throw your money away.

i was thinking long term but seen a t sport on eBay for 4k dont know if to go for that only prob is it was accident damaged repaired but still needs work done but oviously its damaged so dont know if its worth it or if its safe :blowup: dont know now what to do

i was thinking long term but seen a t sport on ebay for 4k dont know if to go for that , dont know now what to do

Send Lee (Knightrider) a PM..........................it will sell for £3500 (He may even do some of the work for you)

He has done some good work on his cars :thumbsup:

And I think with this one, at least you'll have a detailed background of what was done to repair it when it was damaged and you know it's coming from a good home and has been treated well

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links