Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Finally Got 1...! Ae86 ;-)

Rash@R.A.Motors

:D :D as per title - can you tell i'm chuffed to bits :D :D :toast::toast::thumbsup:

just got home - bought a 1 owner - yes 1 ELDERLY owner's Toyota Corolla GT Coupe AE86, One of the last made, 1987-E reg in met deep red (Burgandy to me and you :) )

Cracking car - a genuine example with only one of the arches having rust - otherwise :thumbsup::thumbsup: Full history + LOADS of bills and EVERY OLD MOT

:D :D Rash :D :D

Right you git..I have never even sat in any of your old ones as they go like hot cakes so you have to let me take her for a drive! :)

pics to follow very soon...

Fizz - dont worry this isn't going anywhere - been promising myself i would keep one and this IS the one to keep for me :thumbsup:

Rash

damn right.. your always in two minds when you sell them on... damn.. really just 1 owner? What are the chances ehh?

damn right.. your always in two minds when you sell them on... damn.. really just 1 owner? What are the chances ehh?

it is a rare one - hence why i am not selling it (yet :lol: ) I actually saw the car about 5 years ago around Nottingham and chatted the owner - gave him my number and he happen to ring me back - 5 years down the line :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Rash.

it is a rare one - hence why i am not selling it (yet :lol: ) I actually saw the car about 5 years ago around Nottingham and chatted the owner - gave him my number and he happen to ring me back - 5 years down the line :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Rash.

Damn is that the same guy... the old folks...

I remember you saying this ages ago.. :lol:

we all are waiting for pictures of this rare find

wait a few days and i'll stick up some pics - car went for mot and failed on front brake flexi - ordered one from local car shop but ended up being wrong one so now ordered one from Mr T and have to wait until Wednesday before it arrives so car is sat at mot station until then :angry:

Rash

sorry for the delay peeps - here's a couple of snaps of it - will take more when i've had a chance to wash it.

Rash.

mmr2076lf2.jpg

mmr2077gv3.jpg

looks nice good buy. :thumbsup:

this was mine sold it for £10k, have two others which i have tracked down so watch this space.

rare 87 E reg one owner from new no previous owners was owned by elderly gentleman from stockport.

101_0119.jpg

101_0116_2.jpg

looks nice good buy. :thumbsup:

this was mine sold it for £10k, have two others which i have tracked down so watch this space.

rare 87 E reg one owner from new no previous owners was owned by elderly gentleman from stockport.

10k!! haha I am selling mine!!

I love that two-tone silver/grey looks sweet :thumbsup: not too keen on the burgundy colour but it is apparently the most 'wanted' colour.. 2nd one i've had in this colour -other was a D-reg.

Rash

I love that two-tone silver/grey looks sweet :thumbsup: not too keen on the burgundy colour but it is apparently the most 'wanted' colour.. 2nd one i've had in this colour -other was a D-reg.

Rash

i personally prefer the two tone silver it looks stunning.

You better hand the keys over this weekend boyo!

Although i bet it will be an anticlimax... heard so so much about them... Unless you really let me 'drive' it.. :lol:

You better hand the keys over this weekend boyo!

Although i bet it will be an anticlimax... heard so so much about them... Unless you really let me 'drive' it.. :lol:

Yeah, but your driving sucks Fizz :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links