Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Wheels - Have I Got The Right Fitment?

mobeyone

Just bought some new wheels for my 02 previa cdx of eBay... some nice fox r4 alloy wheels.

But! Do they fit? have been told they do but want to make sure, fitment size is:

18x18j 110(stud diamater) ofset 35.

I am 99.9% they do but want to make sure!

tia

As far as I know......

Model - Previa Year - 95>

PCD - 5x114

Offset - 35 to 42

Bore - 60.1

As far as I know......

Model - Previa Year - 95>

PCD - 5x114

Offset - 35 to 42

Bore - 60.1

all match except the PCD.... take it thats a no then? i even asked the idiot if they were the right wheels.

Well, fun and games when they arrive tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...

See them on eBay soon then? :lol:

No.. the PDC is the space between the stud holes.. 5x114 = 5 stud holes 114mm apart.

Would still be worth trying one though.. you never know, the info i have maybe wrong, would be strange if it is though as it was from a very good site for this sort of info.

nah, your right :D

In a dispute with the seller at the moment, wants me to pay to send them back which I dont think i shoud pay for given its his fault.

Tell him you will send them back after you have received a full refund.... when you get your money back send him a registered letter informing him he has 10 days from receipt of the letter to uplift the wheels.. if he doesn't then you can legally keep them. (check with the CAB for your legal rights on this.. i know it is something like 10 days though.. remember i'm in Scotland.. law might be a little different.)

Tell him you will send them back after you have received a full refund.... when you get your money back send him a registered letter informing him he has 10 days from receipt of the letter to uplift the wheels.. if he doesn't then you can legally keep them. (check with the CAB for your legal rights on this.. i know it is something like 10 days though.. remember i'm in Scotland.. law might be a little different.)

Well... hes now saying that he has a new set waiting for me, all I need to do is return the wheels which will be at my cost even though he has not said this. Had a quick estimate and its going to cost me near £100 to send these back which is why I am now more pi55ed.... hes not tried to speak to me over it and in general is trying to get out of doing anything.

Oh, hes in scotland aswell! Paisley for that matter.. shall i name and shame

• 1 month later...

Just bought some new wheels for my 02 previa cdx of ebay... some nice fox r4 alloy wheels.

But! Do they fit? have been told they do but want to make sure, fitment size is:

18x18j 110(stud diamater) ofset 35.

I am 99.9% they do but want to make sure!

tia

just wondering but i dont think ive ever heard of a pcd of 110 before 114 for our s and late vw and 108 for the ford boys .not sure really.does it have the pcd stamped on them

• 1 month later...

pcd of 5-110 does exist, some saabs and vw ,at 2 mill out they would probably fit mercedes and vw depending on offset, and centrebore,. but for a previa on 5-114.3 no go ,..

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links