Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wanted: Really Tidy Corolla Gti-16 (non-tvis)

nik24

Can anyone help me please, i am now looking for a replacement corolla gti-16 as when i was waiting to pull across the road into work the other morning, some stupid woman decided it would be a good idea to smack into the back of my beloved Gti-16 (which i have only had for 2 months!).

Sadly the corolla is beyond repair, even with me supplying the parts the job alone would cost over £1000 and the car would never be right again. Add that to the fact that her insurance company will probably offer me about £300 for it, and you can probably see how annoyed i am.

Anyway i am looking for a really tidy preferably low mileage corolla Gti-16 (must be later type non-tvis)i will pay good money for a really exceptional car as i feel that i cant see myself driving anything else these cars are absolutely fantastic!!!

nick (kent)

avta49@dsl.pipex.com

• 5 weeks later...

345873531_bb24f8b3b5_o.jpg

A photo of my car now (after the crash), as you can see my boot no longer shuts any more from where she hit into me.

Please can anyone help out

Thanks

nick

dude im sorry for ya. :(

you can have mine for £25k :lol:

a guy on here callewd vanillaice was selling his a while ago not sure if its sold or not but was very very tidy. might be worth pm'ing him to see

!Removed! hell a 3s-gte in a AE92, you must have balls the size of coconuts to drive that puppy, i bet its amazing to drive, just dont let some stupid inconsiderate woman biff the back of it.

never mind i suppose its a good job that i hadent started the 4a-gte project, thanks for your input and i will check on that sale. :thumbsup:

if i had 25k i probably would consider it, what does it handle like with the larger lump in it?

once past third in the dry traction isnt a problem. and the handling is fine as ive got uprated springs and koni adjustables. does get a lot of boost induced understeer though :P.

currently off the road with a cracked block but should be back end of feb

• 5 weeks later...

once past third in the dry traction isnt a problem. and the handling is fine as ive got uprated springs and koni adjustables. does get a lot of boost induced understeer though :P.

currently off the road with a cracked block but should be back end of feb

mine was tidy, but its been parked over a year now and that has really taken its toll on the old girl :unsure: , but its up for grabs for a reasonable price (make an offer over your insurance guestimate)

Email me for more info as rarely get on here these days :(

jon@unitylowrider.co.uk

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links