Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Xbox 360 Games To Get?

JappyBeast

I still havent bothered buying any games yet for christmas, what do you guys think the best 5 games are?

Been looking at F.E.A.R and Need F Speed Carbon, what else?

:) my top five in order would be -

1. GRAW (online is awesome)

2. FEAR

3. Rainbow 6 Vegas

4. Tiger Woods 2oo7

5. Saints Row

But thats just personal , try pro evo 6 ? it seems you either love it or hate it , i've sold my copy :(

Then Call of duty 3 is crackin :unsure: and fight night is good too . Project Gotham 3 is the must have driving game though :thumbsup: Table tennis was good for about 10mins , then gets a bit boring .

Keeping PES5,

Got Tiger Woods on Order, fancy F.E.A.R and GRAW... do you need to have alot of online friends to play GRAW or can you go solo?

You've gotta get gears of war, just great.

Don't know what F.E.A.R's like on the 360, but it was good on the PC, if a little short.

I would agree with Gears of War.. I also heard Test Drive Unlimited is good (maybe Ryan can tell us more).. Call of Duty 3 and PES6.

I have...

Test Drive Unlimited

Gears of War

Fight Night 3

Saints Row

NFS Carbon

Table Tennis

PGR3 ... a must!

Ghost Recon advanced war fighter

Dead Rising

Tomb Raider

Tiger woods 2007

But if I had to have only 5 I would have

Test Drive

PGR3

Gears of War

Tiger Woods

Dead Rising

Keeping PES5,

Got Tiger Woods on Order, fancy F.E.A.R and GRAW... do you need to have alot of online friends to play GRAW or can you go solo?

you go it alone in GRAW ... or I do anyway... everyman for themselves.. or you can play in teams... but you easily just join one and chat away.

I look forward to beating you online! :)

When you are finally all go... txt me your xbox name!

Yup im going for tiger woods. Gears of war. Tom clancys and Also Call of duty 3 . Think I will invest in a pc game next year too called crysis.......looks like the best best best best best game ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

ANdy... you need to somehow get round the limitation of no 60hz games though!!! It might bend you over and bum you in the future!! I'm sure Test Drive Unlimited is a 60hz game... and it's a great game!!

ANdy... you need to somehow get round the limitation of no 60hz games though!!! It might bend you over and bum you in the future!! I'm sure Test Drive Unlimited is a 60hz game... and it's a great game!!

There's a download to sort out the 60hz prob ;) !

Gonna use my PC monitor if I have to, Laura wants Viva Pinata and thats 60hz.

I think the odwnload is to cure a bug when you swap to 60hz and back on the dashboard.

Oh i forgot about gears of war , good game , bit repetitive i thought but looks awesome and online is pretty cool . GRAW is best i think online team elimination , join a game of say 8 vs 8 random punters , choose whether to be a sniper/rifleman/grenadier etc then kill as many opponents as possilbe in the time :D :D - sooo addictive .

Get it Flashed so you can play copys too ;) saves a lot a ££ !!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links