Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Stupid Nokia Pc Suite...

JappyBeast

I have the N71 and the girlfriends N80 came today, having real problems getting the phone to connect to the PC Via USB. Just wont recognise it. It tells me that there is a newer version availabe and when I get it, it get worse!!

I dont normally use PC Suite, just direct data share but its good for installing Themes (when I can get it to work).

I have managed to get it to work twice out of about 20 times on my N71 and not at all on Laura's N80.

She really wants the Sponge Bob Square Pants Theme, can anyone out there help?

With my phone E60 (its similar to the n80) you sometimes have to reboot the phone for the usb to connect correctly.

Tried it, and rebooted the PC also.

The phone askes you how to connect eg data transfer or PC suite, it has the USB logo in the corner but the PC just sits like its waiting for the phone to connect.

I might try it on my brothers PC.

seriously,nokia PC suite, most unreliable peice of software i have ever used, i have an n70 and it try different combinations of rebooting the phone or pc, the biggest difference i can tell is the you have to line the usb cable up very carefully with the phone as the cable isn't the best build qulity, no kinks, straight line and all that, hope this might help in some way.

Just got an N73 and the phone and software works brilliantly... download the update to the software and then connect the phone before you launch the software... works every time.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links