Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Is The "-four" Part Really Worth It?

edamduke

[

he cant have lived happily ever after as it seems in that story he was driving a 185 :yawn:

:lol: no wonder it was slow in a straight line. jump in a st205 and its a whole new story :thumbsup:

Yadda yadda yadda. :P :lol:

Ohhhh, Stop it, I want one I want one. I promised myself I will wait a year and then concentrate on getting the perfect one, that way I will appreciate it a whole lot more, plus be able to spend a little more money.

Sketchy: Sounds like a plan. I'm off back to Kent for Christmas on Thursday but if the offers still on in the new year, I'd love a trip down to Wilts. to see a man about a car :thumbsup:

Looks like you have missed out on mine... :P

Chap is coming to collect it on the 27th... :(

[

he cant have lived happily ever after as it seems in that story he was driving a 185 :yawn:

:lol: no wonder it was slow in a straight line. jump in a st205 and its a whole new story :thumbsup:

:laughing: lol. however, i was refering to 185 in stock form :)

I am really sorry that I missed out Fizz, I would've loved it. If only it was an M or newer. Anyway, probably for the best, I've not had mine for 5mins and just spent £350 on the clutch and fly. Still, it has opened my eyes to imports and I don't think I would be afraid of them anymore now I have insurance quotes and done some more research.

As I love my car so much and have not seen a finer GT I think I may keep her for a while, do a little more work and do the four thing in a year. It still has more power than I can use.

I just want the boost whooosh! :lol:

[

:laughing: lol. however, i was refering to 185 in stock form :)

Oh ................................................................................ Those.. ;)

lets be honest guy's (and girls ;) ) when do you get a standard four that stays that way for long in an enthusiasts hands ;)

as for if it's worth it... the term chalk and cheese springs to mind. totally differant experiance being able to power through a corner and not having to worry about scrabbling for grip!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links