Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Xbox360

Tom.B

:blink: Do the old xbox ones work on the 360?. Just I only have one and for family fun over crimbo I need to know if I have to purchase another!!! Any help is GREATLY appreciated! (cant try my controllers due to the mrs not letting me unwrap the thing!!!!!) :thumbsup:

Thanks for any help peeps and merry christmas!

no mate... as far as I remember. New ones are USB.. old ones aren't.

Go get a cheapo one from argos or something to tide you over!

PM me your live username when your on

Another question. Laura has bought an extra wireless controller so we can pla together (aaaahhhh) I know you can get a charger pack for it but do I need to buy batteries for it until I get one?

At that price I would expect it to come with the charger already.

What batteries does it take?

Another question. Laura has bought an extra wireless controller so we can pla together (aaaahhhh) I know you can get a charger pack for it but do I need to buy batteries for it until I get one?

At that price I would expect it to come with the charger already.

What batteries does it take?

The controller takes AA batteries, but if you buy the Play and Charge kit then that comes with a rechargable Battery pack and charger lead which plugs in to a USB port on the Xbox 360. There is also a Quickcharge accessory which allows you to charge two batteries and plugs in to the mains - that also comes with a Battery pack.

Have a good Christmas............enjoy your Xbox 360 :newyear:

Just as a note for those that may be opening the xbox and have two wireless controllers. The first controller is intuitive and links up no problem. The second wireless controller would not work in the same way and had my brother using a lot of swear words, and fishing out the manual. After he read some pages he got it working but by then I had stopped listening to what was wrong and only heard the words yep both working now.

So it does work but he had to refer to the manual. :thumbsup:

yeh but the batterys last ages.

You link it to the system by first hitting the small white button on the x-box then hit the same looking button on the controller ;) knack to it , annoyed me to begin with but you get used to it .

Arrived yet Jappy ?

Playing 2 player games on the 360 isn't as straight forward as the original xbox.

You have to both sign in etc, etc... a little different. Took me a while to suss it out on PGR3.

:drool: Gears of war........oh dear lord how good is the game :eek::eek:

Also I have wrestling pro evo and tiger 2007............ :thumbsup: .back to the the 360 for me hehehehehe :yahoo:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links