Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Interior

supragal

The plan for my interior (erm, cars interior....) was to colour match the paint in alcantara, unfortunately this is not possible apparently. I've tried loads (and I do mean loads) of companies and no-one can get close. I was gonna go for the closest on the basis that no-one will notice as the inside will be darker anyway etc but then if parts of the dash are colour coded in paint the difference will be hugely obvious.

SO do I go for a contrasting colour such as green (oo sorry the outside is a kinda electric violet kinda colour) or silver or blue or what?? Plus then I could colour match the backlighting on my dials and so on.... argh.

Opinions please...?

cream.... not really my style...plus I'd have to re-do EVERYTHING...carpets, the lot.... :blink:

Alcantara is available in about 50 different colours... I have the colour swatch here.

The plan for my interior (erm, cars interior....) was to colour match the paint in alcantara, unfortunately this is not possible apparently.

Did MJ say they couldn't match it?

blue/silver two tone is the interior you see in every 306/punto in max power.. sorry! :unsure:

a deep red could work... but it's not really in relation to the rest of your car

how about just black leather? (a little boring for your car i know but it's timeless)

a Deep blue on it's own could work...

hope it's of some help lol :)

Sorted- nope, MJ couldn't match it either! Seems the problem with a one 0ff paint job is then matching!!

I am going for a two-tone jobbie, was going for black leather with XXXxx alcantara bits..... just can't decide on the coloured part :wacko:

Colour swatch? Is this generally available?

Sorted- nope, MJ couldn't match it either! Seems the problem with a one 0ff paint job is then matching!!

Hmmm, how come they told me to spray on a piece of white card the colour i was having so they could dye the alcantara to match.

Will have to keep an eye on that when the time comes.

Hmmm, how come they told me to spray on a piece of white card the colour i was having so they could dye the alcantara to match.

Will have to keep an eye on that when the time comes.

Uh Oh! Well they asked me to send them a test spray so I did and I got an envelope full of bits of alcantara but none that were close.

I'm thinking black and grey although thats a bit dull. Yeah I can't go for just black, it's gotta be a bit crazier than that!!!

Add a bit of silver in the mix then :)

or even white if you're daring enough, and have alot of time to clean white :D

I have a horse... white and cream just not gona happen lol. I was thinking that silver is really grey in alcantara isn't it? So black and grey sounds dull too...? :( Everythings g@y

Red/burgandy...with purple?? Not sure on that one was worried blue might look like I'd tried to match it and failed....which is the other problem I'm forseeing. It's all a nightmare!

It's all very complicated ain't it SG.

Sorry - no clue about colours but I'm sure you will pick a blinder.

When do you anticipate a completed date......

Ha Ha hha hahahaha ROTFPMSL completion? NEVER seriously, i'm never ever ever ever getting my car back. Seriously. It's getting pretty close to needing to involve solicitors I think.

Ha Ha hha hahahaha ROTFPMSL completion? NEVER seriously, i'm never ever ever ever getting  my car back. Seriously. It's getting pretty close to needing to involve solicitors I think.

kill that garage!!!!!

thats mental whats the reason its taking so long???

not sure on interior colour mate??? black maybe :lol: boring yeah I know :lol::lol:

They have genuine reasons for why it's taking so long but it's not my fault/problem. If they'd finished it when initially agreed none of the issues they're having now would be relevant. I also feel that they shouldn't be taking on any more work until mine is complete but this appears to be happening. I spoke to them earlier and apparently they're going to start working on it after hours is necessary to get it done. I'm starting to make it very very very apparent that I'm more than unimpressed but this just makes them appologise more... really doesn't seem like theres anything I can do short of getting nasty and I don't think that'll actually help either. They won't give me a deadline either. :ffs:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links