Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Tyres

crizzle

Hello, I have 4 tyres which needs replacing. I have been quoted £260 which includes VAT and labour from Toyotas. Is there anywhere where I can get them cheaper. I am not too bothered about the make of the tyres.

Have a ring round to any of the tyre places in Hull (there's one in Beverley on the corner of Hengate and North bar within near the lights), give them your details, car type, tyre size etc, and I'm sure you will get a better deal than that :thumbsup:

Les

Blackcircles.com mytyres.com value tyres.com to name but 3 ;)

Blackcircles.com mytyres.com value tyres.com to name but 3 ;)

Ok, the first website confused me, there are so many to choose from. I dont know which one to pick. If I pick the lowest price one will it still be good? The second link did not work and the last one is in Australia. Is £136 a good price for 4 tyres?

Prices vary on tyres.. as you have seen.. as for a tyre being a good tyre, well.. it depends what you want to get from a tyre.. life or performance.

I would go for either Toyo, Continental, Goodyear or Bridgestones (not in any particular order).. or if you want to keep the price down I would look at Kumho.. not bad for the money.

I always ring round and see what prices are like, its surprising how much they differ, same tyre can be ££££££s diff.

Britt Tyres in Hull will do 4 Goodyear / Bridgestones for £180.

get quotes from your local tyre shops, In Manchester I can get the same tyres for £130.

what brand are the 136 ones, dont go for remoulds

The £136 ones are their own brand, I do think he said that it was a remould, I think. I couldn't understand him. If it isn't too much trouble could you get the tyres the next time your in Manchester, that if they are not remoulds one. Are they easy to put on?

Its a bit late now

Ive just arrived from Manchester

You dont fit them on yourself, silly girl.

just ask for 4 165/70 R 13, they will know what you mean

I dont really have time. Working China for 5 week, then in the UK for 12 hr, then on Holiday 3819 miles away for three weeks

dont really want to go to China, I dont speak Chinese, Ive not packed yet, I fly out on Thursday, I dont have any chinese plugs, theres no internet, got to get 5 weeks worth of clothes in 20KG, and the flight has two stops, one at amsterdam and the other at south korea

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links