Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Girl Gets Dumped Live On Radio

Fizz

Just listened to it and all I can say is that tact and diplomacy is not dead after all, the way Danny handled it at the end was very moving…….Class! :thumbsup:

Cant laugh at this :eek: I really think this is a very appauling way to treat people.... 2 wrongs will never make a right and for an outsider to get involved and make a public spectacle of someone even if they ARE 'guilty' of whatever theyre accused is a vindictive and narcisistic shameless act of degradation.

Nobody knows the truth behind this couples relationship.... maybe the lad was an inconsiderate ******* and left that girl vulnerable to someone who she actually wanted to please... or maybe she was just sloshed and made a mistake due to lowered inhibitions....

what if this girl has a seriously bad response to her humiliation? what if in her mind this event is an origin of an eventual attempt on her life? what if she just winds up on anti depressants and suffers social anxiety? what if she is made a pariah of by all who know her?

the price she paid for who knows what may be far steeper than she deserved....

If i was that girls father I'd hunt danny down and make him eat his own salt covered entrails with a toothpick whilst he was still concious... or would I? and danny doesnt know what type of person he's dealing with either when he humiliates them!

shameful.....

I recognise this is only my opinion and I dont expect anyone else to share it... I make no judgements of anyone elses opinions and respect your rights to view this as you wish....

I appreciate what you say above! However if his facts where right it still is pretty funny :lol: Also hunting him down and giving him a bit of his own medicine is surely the same as them getting back with humiliating her as she was making him the laughin stock by spreading the fact his gf cheated on him :P Obviously we don't know the full situation but i'm gona pretend it's a fair situation as it makes me laugh and if it wasn't im sure suitable action was taken by either party!

lol good on him for dumpin her. notice the first question he asked about the ring was 'How much is it worth?'

I haven't heard the link because I'm in work but it's reminded me of the time I was standing by the bus stop at around 8:30 on a weekday morning listening to the biggest radio station in Liverpool on my mobile when this girl won a competition & the DJ asked her if she wanted to say hello to any1. She decided to use the opportunity to dump her boyfriend who'd been up to no good with another girl (using language normally saved for off-air) & talk about how useless in bed he was & how much his mate was better than him before hanging up.

Cue deadly silence from the DJ before a grumbling apology & then debates about whether to give her the prize or not. It certainly brightened up my day, wouldn't have been impressed with her if I had young kids listening on their way to school though as loads of people do.

I remember one place I used to work, at the time the local radio station had a “Wind up call” slot where nine times out of ten the person who was on the receiving end had to be bleeped out because of the continual swearing, we all thought these were spontaneous and amusing until one day the transport manager got a call from the same radio station and told him he was to be the recipient of such a wind up call and it would be great if he could go along with it and embellish the conversation with a few expletives, ever since then I take these “Live” phone calls with a pinch of salt but still enjoy them if they are funny. :thumbsup:

Just listened to it now & it's quality, it was a harsh way to go about it but still, made me laugh :lol:

maybe the lad was an inconsiderate ******* and left that girl vulnerable to someone who she actually wanted to please... or maybe she was just sloshed and made a mistake due to lowered inhibitions....

Well, if he was an inconsiderate ******* then she should have jibbed him before she got involved with any1 else, it's simple. & alcohol is no excuse, no matter how hammered you are you shouldn't mess about with other people when you're with some1 & if you do it's your fault for getting that drunk in the 1st place, no1 elses

what if this girl has a seriously bad response to her humiliation? what if in her mind this event is an origin of an eventual attempt on her life? what if she just winds up on anti depressants and suffers social anxiety? what if she is made a pariah of by all who know her?

Then that'd be a great shame but you can't go around letting people walk all over you in case they react in a bad way. What if an armed robber reacts badly to getting arrested? Should we just not arrest them? What if some1 who has a full blown affair reacts badly to being found out? You've got to draw a line somewhere &, although admittedly the way they went about it seems a bit harsh, she got what she deserved & hopefully she'll learn a lesson from it

I remember listening to this on air, and quite a few other "Danny Dumps" :lol:

Quite entertaining listening to the "Anonymous Confession" that is now on Galaxy :lol:

just listened to this last night!

Bluddy hell!!!..... totally mad!

My only concern is someone who is dumped like that might seriously get major depression/attempt suicide!!

Imagine your whole world falling down around you... everyone will know, and you'll probably have to change job and move town.

She deserved it yeah ... but a little irrisponsible too??

EDIT ... didn't notice someone else had said the same.

Just listened to that, very amusing if a little uncomfortable!

What state do you reckon the house was in when he got back that evening!?

It would be good to get some feedback (From Galaxy or its listeners) as to what was the conclusion to this :thumbsup: .............................anyone know?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links