Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Just Looks So Naff...

JappyBeast

oh if only youd seen the red 'thing' parked close to my car today lmao... makes that look all lovely and sexy :lol::thumbsup:

think it looks aight tho in its own regard :)

I quite like them... If you saw one driving past you would think it was a Ferrari (as long as its professionaly fitted and sprayed etc) unless you were a complete Ferrari fan that knows the exact shape of the car to tell it was a fake :)

ive seen one that actualy had you wondering if it was the real thing!

only giveaway was the brakes and wheel spacers.

was a tubbie with about 300bhp so would possibly give the real ferrari a run for its money

Love it when they show you the interior, MR2 insides with a Ferrari Badge on the steering wheel and center console, sadness.

Love it when they show you the interior, MR2 insides with a Ferrari badge on the steering wheel and center console, sadness.

And the headrests and everywhere else they can possibly think to put one... As if they think the more prancing horses they stick on it the more likely people are to believe its a real one. The wheel 'spacers' are hilarious too, more like hub extensions than what you'd call a spacer, they're huge and can't be a good engineering decision.

As for telling them apart from the real thing, well as soon as it starts up its a bit of a giveaway.... I'm no Ferrari expert, but I'm pretty sure they don't normally have a 4 pot lump ;) None of the kits change the roofline or the rear glass either, so they're dead giveaways too... Especially the glass, its pretty distinctive on the MR2.

Why ruin a beautiful looking beast anyways.. :(

enhance is the word... not try and make it something it isnt...

Why ruin a beautiful looking beast anyways.. :(

enhance is the word... not try and make it something it isnt...

You said it better than I ever could!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links