Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Which Rims?

raywong

which rims? give me your opinion!!  

37 members have voted

1. 1. which rims? give me your opinion!!

• Buddy club P1 ll's (bronze with polished lip)
    • Buddy club P1 racing (Gunmetal)
    • Rota Torque

jesus *****.. i'm seriously getting ****** with Rota now. they said that the container was held by the customs, and "should" b arriving early next week.. :censor:

to make the matter worse, i discover that i got a puncture on my front tyre today, really dont want to spend anymore money into the OZ's.. but looks like its unavoidable. :ffs:

ubik ROTA then and get Buddy Club's :thumbsup:

doubt the space savers would do any good, i would if i manage to get the rims today.. but since rota said next week, i will wait til next week then, if they still havent got it then i would just go for the p1 racing, had enough of waiting..

burnie, wot to u mean by ubik?

just got myself a used tyre for £25, and the guy said he will buy my oz titan's for £80 when i get my new rims, is that a fair price? since they are totally kerbed, how much shall i be expecting?

Thx

Ray

burnie, wot to u mean by ubik?

Ray

Thats the swear filters alternative for **** :lol:

Sounds like Rota are just messing you around.

yes, i think so too.. not happy with rota, this is the absolutly the last time that i wait for rota, if they dont have it this time next week then im going to order buddy clubs. :ffs:

Ray

yes, i think so too.. not happy with rota, this is the absolutly the last time that i wait for rota, if they dont have it this time next week then im going to order buddy clubs. :ffs:

Ray

I'd tell them this just to see if they buck there ideas up? I'm under the impression they aren't the cheapest alloy wheels your looking at (look too nice :P) So they may make it worth your while to wait for the Rota's! Worth ringing up to complain even if they say tough you can take your business elsewhere as you planned anyway!

Are you waiting for Rota to get you a set of 16's or something?

Plus check eBay theres always a few sets of Titans on there being sold used and are usually in poor condition so should give you a rough idea of what to expect.

not much second hand ones on eBay at the moment, and the ones are on have no bids, heres a few pics, they need refurb as there are lots of kerbing.. it has one good T1R one bad T1S and two ok contiental's, dunno how much they can fetch me! gimme an idea how much i should expect..

Thx

Ray

IMGP3370.jpg

IMGP3369.jpg

IMGP3372.jpg

IMGP3371.jpg

Hi Ray, how about a set of 5zigen rims we have both the Pro-Racers and FN01R-C in 15" x 7" in stock. We can also do you the best deal on Rota and Buddy Club wheels we also supply all these brands.

Thanks

Kevin

Envy Performance Ltd

Third set :thumbsup:

As long as they are silver in colour :yes:

The top two look too close to the standard T Sport 6 spoke alloys. If you are going to change them make sure they are different :thumbsup:

thx for the opinion, i also think that they're a bit similar with the starnard ones..

thx kev will give u a call later on this week, busy with uni work at the moment, will be free on thursday so will give u a call then, make sure u gimme a gd price cos i might buy something else from u!

Ray ;)

I should have pictures of the Pro-Racers up on Wednesday Ray and that'll give you a better idea of what they look like on the car!

:thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links